Switch

• 19 February 2018
  • 8 replies

I put the process of switching in place weeks ago and my account just kept saying keep checking in. My bill with my current company was huge this month as my fixed contract has ended so I’m cross this money is wasted.

When I now log in to pure planet the ‘account’ button isn’t there and it just offers me a quote like right back at the beginning.

The Watt thing seems useless as I’ve had no answer so don’t know what to do.

I accepted the not talking to people spin but that needs a good digital replacement to carry it off.

Think maybe I should pull the plug but not sure if I’m in the middle of switch.

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2
Type 'chat to the team' on Wattbot. You will get an answer back from the service team via email (it's not a live chat)

Hope this gets sorted for you
Hi @Claire77
Have you updated to the latest version of the app - 7.0.11
It includes a bug fix for some users not able to submit meter readings, and also another where some people were being logged out
Let me know if that fixes it for you?
Thanks @Gabolino for helping out
Marc;3899:
Hi @Claire77
Have you updated to the latest version of the app - 7.0.11
It includes a bug fix for some users not able to submit meter readings, and also another where some people were being logged out
Let me know if that fixes it for you?
Thanks

It was when the app updated that I lost my account have uninstalled and reinstalled it. Doesn’t also explain why the switch has taken so long or why I’m waiting ages for any reply to the chat. This communication is worse than Npower!@Gabolino for helping out

It was when the app updated that I lost my account have uninstalled and reinstalled it. Doesn’t also explain why the switch has taken so long or why I’m waiting ages for any reply to the chat. This communication is worse than Npower!
Hi @Claire77
The switch takes 17 days from when you receive and accept the quote. Here's some info in our knowledge hub about the switch process which may help. Have you accepted the quote and received your welcome pack? The switch date is included in it.
Marc;3907:
Hi @Claire77
The switch takes 17 days from when you receive and accept the quote. Here's some info in our knowledge hub about the switch process which may help. Have you accepted the quote and received your welcome pack? The switch date is included in it.

Yes I accepted and my account kept saying we’re getting things ready for you. This has been weeks I’ve been checking in but now the account tab has vanished from my app and I have had no welcome pack. Can someone just look into this for me as it has cost me money?!
Hi @Claire77 I've flagged this with the team and I believe you've had an email about your account being reset?
Marc;3937:
Hi @Claire77 I've flagged this with the team and I believe you've had an email about your account being reset?

I have but doesn’t change the weeks I’ve been waiting for nothing. Thanks for your help. Hope this goes smoother this time. Feel a bit nervous about it all now
Claire77;3939:
I have but doesn’t change the weeks I’ve been waiting for nothing. Thanks for your help. Hope this goes smoother this time. Feel a bit nervous about it all now

That's odd. For whatever reason it seems that it wasn't registered that you had accepted a quote. The welcome pack arrives by email 24 hours later.
Thanks for persevering! Here's a guide to the switch process which outlines what happens in the next 17 days. But if there's anything you're unsure of, ask the community - we're a knowledgeable lot 🤔