Solved

Supply number to transfer to our planet

I have applied to transfer to Pure Planet but when I applied I was unable to send you my supply number.

can I send it to you now to link to my application?

thanks you

​​​​​​​amanda Wollam
icon

Best answer by Gwyndy 15 June 2020, 18:26

Hi @@Chaps

Welcome to the community, forgive me if what I'm about to post appears to be 'baby steps.'

I normally log into Pure Planet via https://purepla.net; if you are not logged in, you see this:

If you are logged in, you see this:

​​​​​​​

If you are not logged in, you click 'log in' are presented with this:

Followed by a message after you enter your email address of:

​​​​​​​Lets verify your email

We've just sent an email to ......

On this device, tap the link in the email.

Didn't get your email? Check your promotions or junk folder. If you don't see it, tap here to resend.

​​​​​​​
When you come back from the link, If you have now successfully logged in, you should then see this:

If you are logged in, and you click on the three bars top right, you should see two groups of 'options' the top of the second group is 'Get Help and Support'.

Select that and you will be presented with this screen:

​​​​​​​

If you select the first option 'WattBot' aka 'Ask a Question' and type in 'Message the Team' it will ask you a few questions, and a member of the team will get back to you, normally within 2 working days.

Are either of you seeing any, or all, of those screens?

What happens when you follow the steps I've directed?

It's possible that you don't have access to the account screen until the transfer to Pure Planet has gone through?

If that is the case, all I can suggest is that you either Direct Message, @Marc, or @Nataly here and ask if they can help you, or send an email to:
help@purepla.net

Kindest Regards
​​​​​​​Gwyndy
View original

15 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hi
you're talking to other customers on this forum.
You need to send your message to the team directly via Wattbot.
if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot,
Then you need to type in 'message the team'
It will then offer you a few options of faq, if none apply you can still send your message.
then you can send them your message. Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will
​​​​​​​Does Whatbot work on the computer if you download it? Sorry to need to ask something so basic.
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Not sure, I've always used it on the app.
Thanks. I don't have 3 dots and cannot find wattbot. Can't find my account (menu>help) to ask the team.
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Are you signed into the app?
​​​​​​​I'm on the website but can only access the community. I only have a laptop to access the site. I really wish I hadn't tried switching to PP. It's just not smooth and too complicated for me.
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Chaps;56171:
​​​​​​​I'm on the website but can only access the community. I only have a laptop to access the site. I really wish I hadn't tried switching to PP. It's just not smooth and too complicated for me.

Hi Chaps,

Welcome to the community.
I use a laptop so just go to
https://purepla.net
Top right of screen login
Wait a few mins for your link email
Email arrives click on the link.

Listen out from other members available 24/7

PP's 2 community managers @Nataly and or @Marc
- Business hours including wattBot for team account messaging - by first typing "Message the Team".

Your shout of course but once understood its a whole lot more.
I joined the community during the switch and as I felt that it would be good to manage my account via an APP considering the future re Banks and that.
So I joined using my iPad and now use both the APP and WEB account.

Anyway all the best
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi Chaps
don't panic (yet). There is no wattbot on the website unless you're logged in, are you logged in?
If you are it's possible your account hasn't been set up yet.
Can you post back and say if you've logged in using your email.
It's only complicated if it hasn't worked, be patient, I'm sure we can get this sorted.
here's what the menu should look like when logged in and the account is set up at PP's end
​​​​​​​
Chaps;56171:
I went onto the website and then logged on through the email link.I cannot access anything but the community. I want to cancel while i'm in the 14 day period but cannot access wottbot or my account. It seems it has not set up properly but how can you cancel within the timescale If the account is not up and running? It's very frustrating. It has log out that shows at the top right but no menu or dots or anything.
​​​​​​​
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi chaps
can you click on THIS link, do you see 3 lines top right? (when logged in and don't log out)
​​​​​​​What do you see when you click the 3 lines?
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi chaps
I can tell by your posts that you're in a state of panic (unnecessarily so in my opinion). I agree that if the account is not working it is frustrating.
But..
​​​​​​​Whatever happens you will be able to cancel if you still want to.
If you don't want to give PP a chance to sort this out post back and someone will suggest a way forward towards cancellation.
Hi @@Chaps

Welcome to the community, forgive me if what I'm about to post appears to be 'baby steps.'

I normally log into Pure Planet via https://purepla.net; if you are not logged in, you see this:

If you are logged in, you see this:

​​​​​​​

If you are not logged in, you click 'log in' are presented with this:

Followed by a message after you enter your email address of:

​​​​​​​Lets verify your email

We've just sent an email to ......

On this device, tap the link in the email.

Didn't get your email? Check your promotions or junk folder. If you don't see it, tap here to resend.

​​​​​​​
When you come back from the link, If you have now successfully logged in, you should then see this:

If you are logged in, and you click on the three bars top right, you should see two groups of 'options' the top of the second group is 'Get Help and Support'.

Select that and you will be presented with this screen:

​​​​​​​

If you select the first option 'WattBot' aka 'Ask a Question' and type in 'Message the Team' it will ask you a few questions, and a member of the team will get back to you, normally within 2 working days.

Are either of you seeing any, or all, of those screens?

What happens when you follow the steps I've directed?

It's possible that you don't have access to the account screen until the transfer to Pure Planet has gone through?

If that is the case, all I can suggest is that you either Direct Message, @Marc, or @Nataly here and ask if they can help you, or send an email to:
help@purepla.net

Kindest Regards
​​​​​​​Gwyndy
Hey @amandawollam @Chaps

Looks like you've had some great replies from other Members - and nice one @Gwyndy for replying with such a comprehensive guide 🙂

I did have a look at this with our Member Services team, and it seems you haven't completed your switches yet, which is why you can't see your online account.

@Chaps you may find this FAQ about completing your switch from a PCW helpful👍

​​​​​​​@amandawollam you can send us your supply number by replying to the 'glitch with your switch' email, sent on 12 June. If you could also attach photos of your meters, that'd be really helpful for the team!

Hope that helps.
Thanks Nataly but I do not want to go ahead with the switch and wish to cancel so I need to know If I need to do anything or If because I have not completed the switch do I not need to do anything and I stay with who I am with at the moment.
Hey @Chaps

Don't worry, if you've not completed your switch there's nothing to cancel 👍