Solved

stop the Swotch

• 2 October 2020
  • 2 replies

After my initial experience with your horrid customer service, I want to stop the pending switch. Please confirm immediately.

icon

Best answer by Duppy 2 October 2020, 15:44

Hi @Blackoxford 

When you post here, you are talking to your fellow customers and we do not have access to your account.

If you want to stop the switch, you can cancel in your app/ account providing you are in the 14 day cooling off period, there should be a cancel switch button on the home page..

Pure Planet make no secret that they are a digital only company and do not have any call centers, with Wattbot being the preferred method of contact, it is strange at first, but once you get used to using Wattbot or the community for advice you will realise it works, but not everybody likes it. I find it much preferable to waiting for someone to answer a phone in an accent you may/ may not understand

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Blackoxford 

When you post here, you are talking to your fellow customers and we do not have access to your account.

If you want to stop the switch, you can cancel in your app/ account providing you are in the 14 day cooling off period, there should be a cancel switch button on the home page..

Pure Planet make no secret that they are a digital only company and do not have any call centers, with Wattbot being the preferred method of contact, it is strange at first, but once you get used to using Wattbot or the community for advice you will realise it works, but not everybody likes it. I find it much preferable to waiting for someone to answer a phone in an accent you may/ may not understand

Hi folks

This conversation has been flagged by several community members. And indeed several of the posts have breached our house rules.

So I’ve removed all but the question and a good answer from @Duppy and closed the thread.

The house rules - which you can see here - are in place to ensure the Pure Planet Community remains a safe, and kind, place. We may disagree at times, and that’s OK, but let’s remember to treat others how we like to be treated: show respect, have patience, be nice.

Thanks everyone. :heart: