Solved

Smart Meters and Logging on

• 19 September 2020
  • 2 replies

Two more questions

1. I asume if I move my Smart meter wil work with PP? I wont have to provide meter reeadings?
  2. Do I have to check my email everytime I log into this? I am re-directed each time. Its nnoying and if this is the case I will cancel my subscription before I am moved over. Thanks
icon

Best answer by Mavis1 19 September 2020, 01:29

Hi again.

1. It depends what meter you have, if it is a 2nd generation or upgraded smets 1 meter then after 28 days PP will be able to read it remotely . Any other type will need manual readings from you. 

2. If you dont log out of the app/ website then it will stay logged in and no more email verified log ins would be needed.

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi again.

1. It depends what meter you have, if it is a 2nd generation or upgraded smets 1 meter then after 28 days PP will be able to read it remotely . Any other type will need manual readings from you. 

2. If you dont log out of the app/ website then it will stay logged in and no more email verified log ins would be needed.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@James272000

and to add, currently if you don’t log out it may say you are logged out but refresh and you’ll still be logged in.