Solved

Set up

• 16 August 2019
  • 3 replies

Hi I requested a setup of gas and electric and have not heard anything from anyone Regards Peter Avery
icon

Best answer by woz 27 August 2019, 12:51

hi AveryP
There must have been some query about the meter so PP are making sure they don't switch the wrong property.
​Have you sent photos?
Once that's reconciled your switch should proceed, but to get specific info go to help, ask wattbot, type message the team and ask PP to clarify.
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi Averyp
just to say this is a public community and you've posted personal info so I've flagged it.

When you say you've requested please can you say if you've completed registration in the app or online or have you done it through a price comparison site. It's hard to advise without more information.
Hi I have been waiting over 2 weeks and not heard from anyone regarding my set up only an email to request pictures of meter readings, who do I contact to get the setup done quicker please
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi AveryP
There must have been some query about the meter so PP are making sure they don't switch the wrong property.
​Have you sent photos?
Once that's reconciled your switch should proceed, but to get specific info go to help, ask wattbot, type message the team and ask PP to clarify.