Solved

Recently moved in - account still says being set up?

• 7 April 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi I’ve recently moved into a house supplied by pure planet and not received my welcome pack and my app account still says it’s being set up this is over a week ago is this normal? 

can’t do anything in the app other than go on community.

thanks for any help

ps it’s not in spam folder 👍

icon

Best answer by woz 8 April 2021, 01:17

@Brides If you joined and have completed the verification email process  it should be set up by now, perhaps there is some sort of query about your meters? I presume from your last line you’ve checked all your emails for any communication from PP?

Use help and support>ask a question (wattbot) to send a message to the team (type message the team first then your message) - persist through bot replies until it says message sent - human replies in 2-3 days, someone will check out what’s going on with your account.

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@Brides If you joined and have completed the verification email process  it should be set up by now, perhaps there is some sort of query about your meters? I presume from your last line you’ve checked all your emails for any communication from PP?

Use help and support>ask a question (wattbot) to send a message to the team (type message the team first then your message) - persist through bot replies until it says message sent - human replies in 2-3 days, someone will check out what’s going on with your account.

Hey @Brides 

Just to let you know I’ve moved your post to its own new thread, as it was about a new topic :slight_smile:

If you’ve followed the steps in the FAQ provided by @woz above ^, it may be that the team are still working on getting your move in set up. If it’s still not sorted in a few days, you can get in touch with them through ‘get help and support’ to check. 

Don’t worry - they’ll be sure to set up your account from the move in date provided. :thumbsup: