Solved

Quit

• 8 September 2019
  • 6 replies

Hi I would like to know how to quitftomthis service provider
icon

Best answer by Duppy 8 September 2019, 13:15

Hi Sarita,
If you wish to leave Pure Planet, you simply switch away to your chosen provider, there is no penalty for leaving
View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hi Sarita,
If you wish to leave Pure Planet, you simply switch away to your chosen provider, there is no penalty for leaving
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi Saritha
as said in Duppy's reply but to add that if you're moving out of your property you should go to the move out section in app or online under accounts.
May I ask why you want to leave?
Saritha;37115:
Hi I would like to know how to quitftomthis service provider
I sent final readings on 24/8 when I moved out of the property. They have just ignored them & sent me a bill for estimated usage at 4/9 - fortunately I cancelled my DD so they will HAVE to communicate with me! Good Luck getting away from this company - they are an absolute nightmare!
Userlevel 7
Badge +1
Hi maureen.
Firstly i have to ask did you fill out the move out form in the app?
Also are the readings dated the 4th or just the statement?
This is confusing, Duppy said we dont have to do anything then i have seen two replies asking to fill in move out form! can anyone summarize e.g. If customer is NOT moving out of the property but simply switching then provide closing readings to new supplier? OR

if Customer IS moving out of the property then a) fill out move out form and b) provide closing readings to new supplier?

Or is there anything else that needs to be done?

Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hi s77007
That's correct, if you are NOT moving, you switch to your chosen provider and provide them with the open/close readings, if you ARE moving you fill in the move out form and provide PP with your final readings
Hope this clarifies it for you.
Either way you should take photos of the meters in case of any disputes