Solved

Query on Bill.

• 26 April 2021
  • 1 reply

Hi,

Wondering if I can get some help please?

I switched to Pure Planet on the 09th of April 21.

It’s been 17 days since i switched from my old providers and i haven't had a welcome email? I’ve had a final gas bill for the period of 02nd Apr 21 - 05th Apr 21. I’m guessing this “final bill” is from my old supplier? Please confirm?

I have only had a gas bill and not an electric one? Shall I expect a electric one?

When will my direct debit be taken? How do the bills work, will I get a separate bill for gas and electric or is it a total bill? When will I start receiving my monthly bills? Has my account been fully set up now?

Please help

Thank you 

icon

Best answer by Duppy 26 April 2021, 10:32

@A16MNO 

Welcome

Can I first point out that this is not Pure Planet customer service, this is a community of fellow customers who like to help, but we do not have any access to account information.

The first thing to ask is, have you received and replied to the email address verification email, if you did not receive it or reply, you have not switched.

Welcome emails are sent after verifying your email

It is highly unlikely that the bill you received is from PP, you would receive a statement one month  after coming on supply. The company that sent it should be indicated at the top of the first page.

Direct debits are taken on the day you come on supply ( you pay 1 month in advance ),  if you haven't yet paid your first payment, it's another indication that you haven't yet switched.

Post back with more information

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@A16MNO 

Welcome

Can I first point out that this is not Pure Planet customer service, this is a community of fellow customers who like to help, but we do not have any access to account information.

The first thing to ask is, have you received and replied to the email address verification email, if you did not receive it or reply, you have not switched.

Welcome emails are sent after verifying your email

It is highly unlikely that the bill you received is from PP, you would receive a statement one month  after coming on supply. The company that sent it should be indicated at the top of the first page.

Direct debits are taken on the day you come on supply ( you pay 1 month in advance ),  if you haven't yet paid your first payment, it's another indication that you haven't yet switched.

Post back with more information