Solved

Pure Planet has blocked my electricity switch

• 15 April 2021
  • 2 replies

I want to leave this supplier. Let me go please. You switched my gas but have blocked my electric switch despite my payment being up to date. Fed up with you not sorting this and I have requested it several times LET ME GO I do NOT want your electricity!!!!!!

icon

Best answer by stephenrand 15 April 2021, 18:06

Hi @estralph 

Welcome to the Pure Planet community. When you post here you are not talking directly to Pure Planet but to their customers. No-one here has access to your account details.

This FAQ might explain what has happened

One thing is certain - Pure Planet are not being personal, or deliberately trying to be awkward.

If the FAQ doesn't explain what might be happening, then you will need to contact the Pure Planet team. You say you have contacted them several times - how did you do that? The quickest and preferred method is to use Wattbot in help and support - the key is to put message the team as your first question and to keep going until it tells you your message is being passed to them.

Hope that helps

Stephen

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @estralph 

Welcome to the Pure Planet community. When you post here you are not talking directly to Pure Planet but to their customers. No-one here has access to your account details.

This FAQ might explain what has happened

One thing is certain - Pure Planet are not being personal, or deliberately trying to be awkward.

If the FAQ doesn't explain what might be happening, then you will need to contact the Pure Planet team. You say you have contacted them several times - how did you do that? The quickest and preferred method is to use Wattbot in help and support - the key is to put message the team as your first question and to keep going until it tells you your message is being passed to them.

Hope that helps

Stephen

Hey @estralph 

It looks like you’ve received some excellent advice from @stephenrand, especially on how to get in touch with our Member Services team about this. 

If your electricity switch has been blocked they’ll be able to look into this and let you know why - it may also be worth sending them a photo of your electricity meter, so they can check all your account details are correct. :thumbsup: