Pure Planet £25 Amazon voucher referrals

Hi I have recommended a friend but didn't understand the recommend a friend link so we both could get the Amazon voucher..is it to late or is there anyways to reclaim it?

115 replies

Thanks for confirming Marc

I've not received anything as yet (checked my Spam folder) I'm assuming an error has occurred somewhere. What do I need to do to get it resolved?
Not much point in me referring people if there is no incentive for me...

Thanks
Hi @Garth
Sorry to hear that. We did have an issue with one of our suppliers recently, which affected their stock of vouchers.
If you DM me the name/address of the person you referred, and also your referral code, I can pass it on to our Member services team to take a look. 🆙
I have also referred a family member who switched to Pure Planet over a month ago. I still haven't received my Amazon voucher.
Mr Lee;19520:
I have also referred a family member who switched to Pure Planet over a month ago. I still haven't received my Amazon voucher.

Hi @Mr Lee
Welcome to the community!
Thanks for posting.
I have moved your post to a more relevant thread.
Have you seen this one? 🆙
Hi Marc

Similarly, I've not received vouchers following a recommendation I made to a work colleague. He confirmed before Christmas that the switch had gone through.

If you're able to follow up as there is nothing in my junk mail relating to this.

Many thanks,

James
I got mum and dad to sign up just after me.Referal wasnt straight forward for an 86 year old, and showing her app kind of worked. Your records should show. Post code HA0 3SB.
Hi @jamner @Richie
There's more info about how to sort this earlier in this thread.
Our Member services team can look into this for you, if you contact them via WattBot in your app.
They will need to know your name, address, date you came on supply with Pure Planet, the name of the person who referred you (or who you've referred), as well as their address, including postcode, and their (or your) unique sharing code.
Thanks @Richie but whenever I try to use WattBot in the app, I never get any response. Is there any other way of pursuing this?
jamner;20432:
Thanks but whenever I try to use WattBot in the app, I never get any response. Is there any other way of pursuing this?

Hi @jamner
Send me the details by direct message (tap on the envelope in the top right) 🆙
You could try messaging @Richie but I don't think he'll be able to help you! I might be wrong there of course.... wouldn't be the first time 😮
I too have referred someone on. They joined in March last year. Neither of us has received the goodies or emails. I did contact you via wattbot before Christmas but have had no reply.
Help.
Tried to refer a friend, but always asked me to login when I already am. When I go to login it asks for me to press the link in a sent email. I have done this 5+ times and my account is verified then proceed to refer a friend again, where there is no link other than to login again.

Please help
Anyone care to share a referral link?
Hi Saywatt,

I have sent you across my Referral link via private message.
Moo Shaw;20573:
Tried to refer a friend, but always asked me to login when I already am. When I go to login it asks for me to press the link in a sent email. I have done this 5+ times and my account is verified then proceed to refer a friend again, where there is no link other than to login again.

Please help

Hi @Moo Shaw
Have you updated to the latest version of your Pure Planet app?
Has anyone on here actually received the Amazon voucher?
I joined early November, no voucher.
I have messaged PP - no response!
Hi @Nufin
The voucher email may have gone into your spam/junk folder.
I've flagged this with our team and it looks like the voucher was sent late October.
If you can't find it, DM me some details (the person who referred you and their unique referral code) 🆙
Badge +3
I'm all positive at the moment but just received my voucher for referring mum! Brilliant
I also have the Same issue
How to go forward?
Yes I did receive mine after a month after my friend joined
Userlevel 5
Badge
Got 2 vouchers today, one for joining myself and another for referring a friend who also joined 🆙
Hi,
Everytime I click on the refer friends button on my app it opens a blank web page. I have cleared my history and tried copying the link and re-open it but nothing seems to work. Any advice would be appreciate on what to do? Thank you
Shaz
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
hi sha86zad
try either clearing your cookie cache or opening the link in an incognito (private) page.
can you report back?
sha86zad;24873:
Hi,
Everytime I click on the refer friends button on my app it opens a blank web page. I have cleared my history and tried copying the link and re-open it but nothing seems to work. Any advice would be appreciate on what to do? Thank you
Shaz
Hi, a friend recommended me Pure Planet and I'd like to make sure he gets his reward. It took me a few months to complete the swicth process, as we were away travelling, but I think it would be fair to him 🙂
Anyone?
Userlevel 5
Badge
Did he recommend you as in literally telling you to go to Pure Planet? In which case that is not enough to gain the reward.

Or did he Refer you? Meaning he sent something to you which contained a link that you clicked to follow and sign up for PP? If this way then yes there should be the referral paid but both of you should be able to check using the App and the Refer Friends planet.