Pure Planet £25 Amazon voucher referrals

Show first post

115 replies

Wholeheartedly agree with you. I have worked as a delivery driver for Amazon and could write an essay on how unethical they are. I would prefer money off my bill instead of money to spend on something I probably don’t need, delivered to me in excess packing by a driver possibly paid below the minimum wage depending on whether they break the speed limit or not to deliver all their parcels on time.
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Claire OP;16075:
Can I please have a response re a link or navigate me to wattbot. Thanks

App homepage top right tap 3 bars.in dropdown menu select help then select wattbot.
Can I please have a response re a link or navigate me to wattbot. Thanks
Just tried to refer my elderly mother.... again. The bot was still wirring an hour after I pressed the join button. Did it again... and again. I did drop a message that I thought it was broken. No reply. All seems a bit amateurish really.

- - - Updated - - -

Just tried yet again. Rejected the mob this time. Reentered it with 0044, again rejected. Used my mob, (yes, it’s the one I registered with, I have PoA), again rejected. Probably giving up now. Bit too much effort.
Can you post link to wattbott as can't find it and it's not linked in this thread from what I can see. Thanks
Userlevel 6
@Bev I'm just too polite and not feeling grumpy tonight 🆒
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Don’t be sorry Gil! I’m still truly gobsmacked by this audacity 24 hours later! 😡👎👎👎👎👎
Userlevel 6
Sorry, I believe you cannot refer yourself.
Hi, I have just signed up, and was going to do so for my other 4 properties I manage however I can't seem to refer myself for the vouchers? Can you please try and ensure your system allows this otherwise you will miss out on four more new accounts?
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
£25 not £35 or is there something we don't know...
tejulgudka;15355:
Hi,

I was introduced by Divij Desai and used referral link:

However I’ve not received my £35 voucher.

I was told i would be emailed 2 days after joining. How do I contact customer services to resolve this?
Archetype486;15324:
Hi,

I had to contact support because I hadn’t received my amazon vouchers for switching and from referring 2 friends. This was sorted and I was send the codes.

I have had another friend compete his move and is shown competed but still no email.

I have contacted support again but have not received a reply.

I am starting to feel that there is an issue with the sending of the codes.

Would be great if someone could look into this for me.

Hi @Archetype486
I've added your post to this thread as it as all the info about what to do 🆙
tejulgudka;15355:
Hi,

I was told i would be emailed 2 days after joining. How do I contact customer services to resolve this?

Welcome to the community!
I've added your post to this thread which has all the details of what to do
Badge +1
Tej

If you go to the Help section of the PP App, find WattBott and type in ‘message the team’ they will get back to you within 48hrs.

Hope you get the problem sorted

TonyMcH
Hi,

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
hi Archetype
if you go to help in the app, type "message the team" with all the relevant details of codes, people etc.someone will get back to you, it can take 2 days or longer for a reply.
Hi,

I had to contact support because I hadn’t received my amazon vouchers for switching and from referring 2 friends. This was sorted and I was send the codes.

I have had another friend compete his move and is shown competed but still no email.

I have contacted support again but have not received a reply.

I am starting to feel that there is an issue with the sending of the codes.

Would be great if someone could look into this for me.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
hi Dave, you said

As a new customer, (subject to opting out in the next 10 days),that used a referral link and have the screenshot, what guarantee is there that my Amazon voucher code will be emailed "up to two days after your switch date."? There has been no mention of it in any of your emails so far.
Not sure if I've properly read your post but I'll answer anyway.

If you opened the app with the referral in most cases it will track.
If the question is what guarantee is there that the referral process will work, the answer is no guarantee.
If the question really was how do I know PP will honour it (I guessed that's what you really meant but I could be wrong), well if you have all the details and it looks genuine they will (and you've been answered as to what steps you need to take).

Also ask the referrer whether they got an email, that's always a good sign that things are on track.
stephenrand;15268:
Hi Dave
Welcome to the PP community!

You've posted your question on a thread that says "Remember that your Amazon voucher code is emailed to you up to two days after your switch date - that’s two days after the day you come on supply with Pure Planet.

If you don’t receive the email, please contact our Member services team via WattBot in your app."

So far my experience of PP has been that they do what they say, and sort it out if there's a problem!

Hope that helps!

Yes I know what is in this thread. Had you read my post properly you would have seen that I quoted part of it!
Your response does not answer my question.
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Hi Dave
Welcome to the PP community!

You've posted your question on a thread that says "Remember that your Amazon voucher code is emailed to you up to two days after your switch date - that’s two days after the day you come on supply with Pure Planet.

If you don’t receive the email, please contact our Member services team via WattBot in your app."

So far my experience of PP has been that they do what they say, and sort it out if there's a problem!

Hope that helps!
As a new customer, (subject to opting out in the next 10 days),that used a referral link and have the screenshot, what guarantee is there that my Amazon voucher code will be emailed "up to two days after your switch date."? There has been no mention of it in any of your emails so far.
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Hello george.
Just to add if you followed the link correctly then there is no need to input the code as its already imbedded in the link. Your email voucher will arrive 2 days after your switch is complete.
Badge +1
George

Welcome to the PP community. There is a whole section on this on the main Community Board.

Remember that you only receive a £25 Amazon voucher if you have been referred by a friend and have a voucher code (normally provided through a referral link).

TonyMcH
I have completed the switching process but was not promoted to enter code for amazon voucher.
How can this be done now ?
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
yep, thanks.
Bev;14939:
Plus there’s now an Amazon referral thread set up by Marc at top, Woz, for all this type of stuff! ������������
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Plus there’s now an Amazon referral thread set up by Marc at top, Woz, for all this type of stuff! 🙄👎