Pure Planet £25 Amazon voucher referrals

Show first post

115 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
hi Archetype
if you go to help in the app, type "message the team" with all the relevant details of codes, people etc.someone will get back to you, it can take 2 days or longer for a reply.
Hi,

I was introduced by Divij Desai and used referral link:

However I’ve not received my £35 voucher.

I was told i would be emailed 2 days after joining. How do I contact customer services to resolve this?
Badge +1
Tej

If you go to the Help section of the PP App, find WattBott and type in ‘message the team’ they will get back to you within 48hrs.

Hope you get the problem sorted

TonyMcH
tejulgudka;15355:
Hi,

I was told i would be emailed 2 days after joining. How do I contact customer services to resolve this?

Welcome to the community!
I've added your post to this thread which has all the details of what to do
Archetype486;15324:
Hi,

I had to contact support because I hadn’t received my amazon vouchers for switching and from referring 2 friends. This was sorted and I was send the codes.

I have had another friend compete his move and is shown competed but still no email.

I have contacted support again but have not received a reply.

I am starting to feel that there is an issue with the sending of the codes.

Would be great if someone could look into this for me.

Hi @Archetype486
I've added your post to this thread as it as all the info about what to do 🆙
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
£25 not £35 or is there something we don't know...
tejulgudka;15355:
Hi,

Hi, I have just signed up, and was going to do so for my other 4 properties I manage however I can't seem to refer myself for the vouchers? Can you please try and ensure your system allows this otherwise you will miss out on four more new accounts?
Userlevel 6
Sorry, I believe you cannot refer yourself.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Don’t be sorry Gil! I’m still truly gobsmacked by this audacity 24 hours later! 😡👎👎👎👎👎
Userlevel 6
@Bev I'm just too polite and not feeling grumpy tonight 🆒
Can you post link to wattbott as can't find it and it's not linked in this thread from what I can see. Thanks
Just tried to refer my elderly mother.... again. The bot was still wirring an hour after I pressed the join button. Did it again... and again. I did drop a message that I thought it was broken. No reply. All seems a bit amateurish really.

- - - Updated - - -

Just tried yet again. Rejected the mob this time. Reentered it with 0044, again rejected. Used my mob, (yes, it’s the one I registered with, I have PoA), again rejected. Probably giving up now. Bit too much effort.
Can I please have a response re a link or navigate me to wattbot. Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Claire OP;16075:
Can I please have a response re a link or navigate me to wattbot. Thanks

App homepage top right tap 3 bars.in dropdown menu select help then select wattbot.
Wholeheartedly agree with you. I have worked as a delivery driver for Amazon and could write an essay on how unethical they are. I would prefer money off my bill instead of money to spend on something I probably don’t need, delivered to me in excess packing by a driver possibly paid below the minimum wage depending on whether they break the speed limit or not to deliver all their parcels on time.
I haven't got my voucher
I have just swiched but didn't follow my friend's referral link (thought it was a case of adding a code during the process) Is there any way to sort this out retrospectively?
I switched on Oct 4th and have still not received my Amazon voucher!!!
I am one of Pure Planets Top referrers.I have referred over 100 people.30 are pending with no sign of vouchers,some have said rewarded on my phone App,but no vouchers.This has all started fairly recently,up until lately all was good.I now find I am not receiving emails to advise on switchers and no reward emails being sent.There is no problem with my incoming email,the problems are at Pure Planet's end.Is it your system or staff that can't cope,or are they being withheld intentionally?
Hi @BRIANA555
Have you contacted our Member services team about this?
Well, this is quite annoying...in the app, tap on 'refer friends get £25' but it just opens a web page that explains 'we want you to reward you and your friends' but no code or link to a code...all it says is 'please log into your app and tap Rewards to refer to friends'...and then the cycle begins again.
Any ideas appreciated

- - - Updated - - -

Jon1;16081:
App homepage top right tap 3 bars.in dropdown menu select help then select wattbot.

That doesn't show on my app...
Hi @BRIANA555 @suebwlch @sooper8
I've just posted this thread in our service update section in the community about a delay in getting vouchers out to our Members.
I'll keep updating it so you're in the loop 🆙
Many thanks!
Hi,

I referred a friend recently and his £25 reward came through on 27th November. How much longer after him receiving his reward should I get mine, as I haven't received anything yet?

Thanks
Garth;18624:
Hi,

I referred a friend recently and his £25 reward came through on 27th November. How much longer after him receiving his reward should I get mine, as I haven't received anything yet?

Thanks

Should be at about the same time @Garth It usually comes 48 hours or so after you come on supply and the first payment is made