Pure Planet £25 Amazon voucher referrals

Show first post

115 replies

Has anyone on here actually received the Amazon voucher?
I joined early November, no voucher.
I have messaged PP - no response!
Moo Shaw;20573:
Tried to refer a friend, but always asked me to login when I already am. When I go to login it asks for me to press the link in a sent email. I have done this 5+ times and my account is verified then proceed to refer a friend again, where there is no link other than to login again.

Please help

Hi @Moo Shaw
Welcome to the community!
Have you updated to the latest version of your Pure Planet app?
Hi Saywatt,

I have sent you across my Referral link via private message.
Anyone care to share a referral link?
Tried to refer a friend, but always asked me to login when I already am. When I go to login it asks for me to press the link in a sent email. I have done this 5+ times and my account is verified then proceed to refer a friend again, where there is no link other than to login again.

Please help
I too have referred someone on. They joined in March last year. Neither of us has received the goodies or emails. I did contact you via wattbot before Christmas but have had no reply.
Help.
jamner;20432:
Thanks but whenever I try to use WattBot in the app, I never get any response. Is there any other way of pursuing this?

Hi @jamner
Send me the details by direct message (tap on the envelope in the top right) 🆙
You could try messaging @Richie but I don't think he'll be able to help you! I might be wrong there of course.... wouldn't be the first time 😮
Thanks @Richie but whenever I try to use WattBot in the app, I never get any response. Is there any other way of pursuing this?
Hi @jamner @Richie
There's more info about how to sort this earlier in this thread.
Our Member services team can look into this for you, if you contact them via WattBot in your app.
They will need to know your name, address, date you came on supply with Pure Planet, the name of the person who referred you (or who you've referred), as well as their address, including postcode, and their (or your) unique sharing code.
I got mum and dad to sign up just after me.Referal wasnt straight forward for an 86 year old, and showing her app kind of worked. Your records should show. Post code HA0 3SB.
Hi Marc

Similarly, I've not received vouchers following a recommendation I made to a work colleague. He confirmed before Christmas that the switch had gone through.

If you're able to follow up as there is nothing in my junk mail relating to this.

Many thanks,

James
Mr Lee;19520:
I have also referred a family member who switched to Pure Planet over a month ago. I still haven't received my Amazon voucher.

Hi @Mr Lee
Welcome to the community!
Thanks for posting.
I have moved your post to a more relevant thread.
Have you seen this one? 🆙
I have also referred a family member who switched to Pure Planet over a month ago. I still haven't received my Amazon voucher.
Hi @Garth
Sorry to hear that. We did have an issue with one of our suppliers recently, which affected their stock of vouchers.
If you DM me the name/address of the person you referred, and also your referral code, I can pass it on to our Member services team to take a look. 🆙
Thanks for confirming Marc

I've not received anything as yet (checked my Spam folder) I'm assuming an error has occurred somewhere. What do I need to do to get it resolved?
Not much point in me referring people if there is no incentive for me...

Thanks
Garth;18624:
Hi,

I referred a friend recently and his £25 reward came through on 27th November. How much longer after him receiving his reward should I get mine, as I haven't received anything yet?

Thanks

Should be at about the same time @Garth It usually comes 48 hours or so after you come on supply and the first payment is made
Hi,

I referred a friend recently and his £25 reward came through on 27th November. How much longer after him receiving his reward should I get mine, as I haven't received anything yet?

Thanks
Many thanks!
Hi @BRIANA555 @suebwlch @sooper8
I've just posted this thread in our service update section in the community about a delay in getting vouchers out to our Members.
I'll keep updating it so you're in the loop 🆙
Well, this is quite annoying...in the app, tap on 'refer friends get £25' but it just opens a web page that explains 'we want you to reward you and your friends' but no code or link to a code...all it says is 'please log into your app and tap Rewards to refer to friends'...and then the cycle begins again.
Any ideas appreciated

- - - Updated - - -

Jon1;16081:
App homepage top right tap 3 bars.in dropdown menu select help then select wattbot.

That doesn't show on my app...
Hi @BRIANA555
Have you contacted our Member services team about this?
I am one of Pure Planets Top referrers.I have referred over 100 people.30 are pending with no sign of vouchers,some have said rewarded on my phone App,but no vouchers.This has all started fairly recently,up until lately all was good.I now find I am not receiving emails to advise on switchers and no reward emails being sent.There is no problem with my incoming email,the problems are at Pure Planet's end.Is it your system or staff that can't cope,or are they being withheld intentionally?
I switched on Oct 4th and have still not received my Amazon voucher!!!
I have just swiched but didn't follow my friend's referral link (thought it was a case of adding a code during the process) Is there any way to sort this out retrospectively?
I haven't got my voucher