Pure Planet £25 Amazon voucher referrals

Show first post

115 replies

Jon1;14377:
Hi sevans.
Looks like you wont get that one. On your homepage of the app is a moon with refer a friend on it. That is your referral code which you send to friends and family.

Tried that but this is the code shown https://referme.to/xrGmRjo
When I type it into my pc browser it says Jason Milne thinks you'd like to join pure planet etc
Therefore I can't see how to get the correct code for me
Got my voucher for my switch completing on 20th 👍🏻
Now just to find out why my friend who used my link isn’t showing up?!
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Well I learn something new every day...I didn't realise those heads did anything!
Dallclan;14402:
.... she is showing as ‘head 1 of 5’ in the app saying her switch is in pending.
I'm still waiting and beginning to get rather irritated.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
hi Suebwlch
If it's any consolation I'm permanently irritated and what's worse I have toothache as well (gum ache to be honest).

If you've properly used a referral you should get the voucher a day or two after the referred person goes live, or vice-versa i.e when you go live if you were referred.

If it doesn't happen go to help in the app, type 'message the team' and give as much evidence as you can, names, emails, codes etc, and someone from the team will look at it for you. It's not a live chat service it can take a couple of days to get a reply.
I hope your irritation clears up:D!
suebwlch;14463:
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
@Sevans
try pasting your link into an incognito browser or send it to a family member using a different device and open it on that, it will probably show your name, there's a caching bug/issue which means it shows the referrer on the original device.
Does that solve it?
Sevans;14449:
Tried that but this is the code shown https://referme.to/xrGmRjo
When I type it into my pc browser it says Jason Milne thinks you'd like to join pure planet etc
Therefore I can't see how to get the correct code for me
Seems it did work after all and I have now received my voucher. Thank you very much. I didn't see a confirmation at the time so didn't think it had gone through but it obviously has so thanks once again...
Seems it did work after all and I have now received my voucher. Thank you very much. I didn't see a confirmation at the time so didn't think it had gone through but it obviously has so thanks once again...
Rate as best answer
suebwlch;14463:

Hello @suebwlch
The vouchers are sent by email. If you haven't got them yet (and it's worth checking your email's 'spam' folder), you can contact our Member services team using WattBot in your app
Are you enjoying saving money on clean energy with Pure Planet? You can invite others to join PP and both of you will earn £25.

On the homepage of your account, tap on the 'Refer friends earn £25' moon, or choose 'Refer friends' from the main menu.

This opens a page which will allow you to share or copy your unique sharing code. You can send this to friends and family by email, SMS (text message), Facebook, Twitter and WhatsApp.

If they switch, we’ll know it’s you who introduced them. And we’ll give you both £25 once they're on supply with us.

It’s not just the money they save or the rewards you both earn. There’s another really big difference this small step makes - every switch to Pure Planet saves on average 4 tonnes of CO2 from entering the atmosphere every year.:raisinghands:

You can introduce as many friends as you like (please do!) and about two days after the friend switches their energy to Pure Planet, you’ll both earn a reward.

After the new member has finished their switch and we’ve collected the first payment, you'll be sent an email with the option to "get my reward". Just tap that and enter the email address or mobile number you'd like the reward to be sent to.

You can keep track of your rewards through our app or at purepla.net. There are some rules - the most important being to only introduce people you know. Please don’t share your code in a way that others might see as ‘spam’ or ‘junk mail’.

I was referred by a friend but I’ve not received my reward

Remember that your "get my reward" option is emailed to you up to two days after your switch date - that’s two days after the day you come on supply with Pure Planet.

If you don’t receive the email, open WattBot in your account, and type 'Where is my voucher'. Watt will take some info from you - your friend's name and address, and your friend's unique referral code. This info will then be handed to our team to check out.

Any questions? Let's chat about them in the replies. :up:

Update 27th November 2019

We're very happy to announce today new ways to redeem your rewards for referring family and friends to Pure Planet.
This includes donating to charities.
Check it out here.
OK I switched about 3rd Oct.still no voucher and I'm annoyed now. Having just spent 13 nights in hospital the last thing I need is chasing this up.
suebwlch;14599:
OK I switched about 3rd Oct.still no voucher and I'm annoyed now. Having just spent 13 nights in hospital the last thing I need is chasing this up.

Hi @suebwlch
Sorry to hear about your hospital stay. Hope everything is OK.
I've moved your post to this thread as it has all the info on what to do
hi guys - i m looking to join pure planet but i dont have anyone to refer to me to get amazon vouchers. do you know if anyone who is not a pure planet client yet can refer me to them?
thanks
Userlevel 6
The other person referring you would need to be on Pure.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
hi energy2018
I've sent you a DM (direct message little envelpe top right)
For those reading this and making assumptions, it does not contain my referral code.
energy2018;14926:
hi guys - i m looking to join pure planet but i dont have anyone to refer to me to get amazon vouchers. do you know if anyone who is not a pure planet client yet can refer me to them?
thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Plus there’s now an Amazon referral thread set up by Marc at top, Woz, for all this type of stuff! 🙄👎
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
yep, thanks.
Bev;14939:
Plus there’s now an Amazon referral thread set up by Marc at top, Woz, for all this type of stuff! ������������
I have completed the switching process but was not promoted to enter code for amazon voucher.
How can this be done now ?
George

Welcome to the PP community. There is a whole section on this on the main Community Board.

Remember that you only receive a £25 Amazon voucher if you have been referred by a friend and have a voucher code (normally provided through a referral link).

TonyMcH
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Hello george.
Just to add if you followed the link correctly then there is no need to input the code as its already imbedded in the link. Your email voucher will arrive 2 days after your switch is complete.
As a new customer, (subject to opting out in the next 10 days),that used a referral link and have the screenshot, what guarantee is there that my Amazon voucher code will be emailed "up to two days after your switch date."? There has been no mention of it in any of your emails so far.
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Hi Dave
Welcome to the PP community!

You've posted your question on a thread that says "Remember that your Amazon voucher code is emailed to you up to two days after your switch date - that’s two days after the day you come on supply with Pure Planet.

If you don’t receive the email, please contact our Member services team via WattBot in your app."

So far my experience of PP has been that they do what they say, and sort it out if there's a problem!

Hope that helps!
stephenrand;15268:
Hi Dave
Welcome to the PP community!

You've posted your question on a thread that says "Remember that your Amazon voucher code is emailed to you up to two days after your switch date - that’s two days after the day you come on supply with Pure Planet.

If you don’t receive the email, please contact our Member services team via WattBot in your app."

So far my experience of PP has been that they do what they say, and sort it out if there's a problem!

Hope that helps!

Yes I know what is in this thread. Had you read my post properly you would have seen that I quoted part of it!
Your response does not answer my question.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
hi Dave, you said

As a new customer, (subject to opting out in the next 10 days),that used a referral link and have the screenshot, what guarantee is there that my Amazon voucher code will be emailed "up to two days after your switch date."? There has been no mention of it in any of your emails so far.
Not sure if I've properly read your post but I'll answer anyway.

If you opened the app with the referral in most cases it will track.
If the question is what guarantee is there that the referral process will work, the answer is no guarantee.
If the question really was how do I know PP will honour it (I guessed that's what you really meant but I could be wrong), well if you have all the details and it looks genuine they will (and you've been answered as to what steps you need to take).

Also ask the referrer whether they got an email, that's always a good sign that things are on track.
Hi,

I had to contact support because I hadn’t received my amazon vouchers for switching and from referring 2 friends. This was sorted and I was send the codes.

I have had another friend compete his move and is shown competed but still no email.

I have contacted support again but have not received a reply.

I am starting to feel that there is an issue with the sending of the codes.

Would be great if someone could look into this for me.