Solved

Old supplier still taking direct debit

• 14 November 2018
  • 4 replies

Hi just noticed Together energy are still taking direct debits out of my account and have had no final bill since switched to Pure. Their web portal has no bill since end of September. Isn't this all supposed to be automatically sorted? £750 in just over a month between two suppliers is no joke!
icon

Best answer by Marc 15 November 2018, 09:24

Cwobbles;16533:
Hi just noticed Together energy are still taking direct debits out of my account and have had no final bill since switched to Pure. Their web portal has no bill since end of September. Isn't this all supposed to be automatically sorted? £750 in just over a month between two suppliers is no joke!

Hi @Cwobbles @king James
Welcome to the community!
Thanks for posting
When did you come on supply with Pure Planet?
It can take up to six weeks from the date you come on supply to receive final bills.
More info here

Other community Members @woz @Lenny @Strutt G have also replied to your post about this here @king James
View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Hi @Cwobbles , I would not be happy either! I have just switched from them and still waiting for a final bill, but the switch was only 8th November. Together's billing is awful, their billing portal does not update until about the third week of the month, so any day now we should see Octobers bill. When did you switch, for me Together cancelled the November Direct Debit payment within a couple of days of knowing I was switching? It may have been too close for them to stop the payment run?
I switched back in September, was live with Pure from 13th October so something isnt right. Will be ringing Together in the morning to get all the credit returned asap hopefully....Took my eye of the ball and two direct debit payments later, almost 100 a month more too the cheeky sods, based on their assessment to cover about 150 shortfall in a year.. hence the reason for switching in the first place.
same has happened to me, previous company are waiting for final readings and have taken money out this month, with having to pay two energy companies for two months is taking it's toll. what is the hole up with final meter readings?
Cwobbles;16533:

Hi @Cwobbles @king James
Welcome to the community!
Thanks for posting
When did you come on supply with Pure Planet?
It can take up to six weeks from the date you come on supply to receive final bills.
More info here

Other community Members @woz @Lenny @Strutt G have also replied to your post about this here @king James