Solved

New Customer switch

• 15 April 2021
  • 6 replies

Hi Guys, I’ve switched on the 20th of march from my old supplier and I’ve replied to the action email same date but when I log into my account it still says “Matthew, We're Setting Up Your Account”, is there a customer service number I could call? please see image below as ref thanks.

icon

Best answer by stephenrand 15 April 2021, 18:27

https://community.purepla.net/switching-supplier-30/switching-to-pure-planet-from-a-price-comparison-website-10438

Hi @Matt88 

Switching from a comparison website is definitely a factor. Have a look at the FAQ above and see if that helps. The big question is whether the solution is with compare the market or Pure Planet. If you've contacted PP via Wattbot they will tell you! It usually takes 2-3 working days to get back to you. Did it assure you it had passed your message to the team?

Stephen

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @Matt88 

Welcome to the Pure Planet community! When you post here you are not talking directly to Pure Planet but to your fellow customers - many of whom love to do what they can to be helpful!!

It's not quite clear what's happened here. Your switch should be completed 17 days after you begin... But you should have had a welcome pack by email, given your meter readings and paid your first direct debit. It doesn't look as if any of that has happened.

Can you have a look at this FAQ and let us know how far along this process you have got?

https://community.purepla.net/switching-supplier-30/joining-pure-planet-guide-10297 

I suspect you will have to contact Pure Planet, but it's worth seeing if there's anything obvious that can be done first.

Stephen

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @stephenrand thanks for your help, I’ve messaged the team via chatbot just waiting on a reply. I haven't received a welcome pack yet either, I switched via comparethemarket.com would this make any difference?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

https://community.purepla.net/switching-supplier-30/switching-to-pure-planet-from-a-price-comparison-website-10438

Hi @Matt88 

Switching from a comparison website is definitely a factor. Have a look at the FAQ above and see if that helps. The big question is whether the solution is with compare the market or Pure Planet. If you've contacted PP via Wattbot they will tell you! It usually takes 2-3 working days to get back to you. Did it assure you it had passed your message to the team?

Stephen

Yeah the chatbot says it passed my conversation ont the team and I confirmed the switch summary but never had a count down, I’ll report back when I hear somthing.

Hey @Matt88 

Nice one for posting in the Community :slight_smile:

Thanks to @stephenrand for linking to our switching from a PCW guide! 

It may be that something’s stopped your switch from going ahead - for example if your previous supplier has blocked the switch. Our Member Services team will look into it and let you know when they reply to your chat. 

Let us know how you get on!