Solved

New customer

• 17 October 2017
  • 5 replies

Hi is pure planet a good supplier just joined
icon

Best answer by Toby 26 October 2017, 10:54

Hi @jennywilko,
That all sounds normal, as you're just starting up with Pure Planet. You should be able to see your usage in the app after your first full month on our energy supply :)

Any other questions you have Jenny?
View original

5 replies

Welcome to the Pure Planet Community, @jennywilko!

If you ask me, I'd of course tell you that Pure Planet is excellent. In fact our members seem to think the same, we score 9.5 out of 10 on Trustpilot, which is excellent!

Our founder has just posted this blog, have a look, It'll give you an idea of what we are trying to achieve as a company.

The disruptive, affordable power of renewables

I encourage other members of the community to post their views. I'm sure that would be helpful too.

Any other question, let us know!
I currently have a pre payment metre for gas but not electricity will I receive a payment card for my gas?.
Hi @jennywilko,
Does your pre-payment meter show your energy usage? We do not supply pre-payment meters at Pure Planet, so I want to investigate to see if you'd still be able to use the meter with us.
I cannot see my usage but can take a meter reading
Hi @jennywilko,
That all sounds normal, as you're just starting up with Pure Planet. You should be able to see your usage in the app after your first full month on our energy supply :)

Any other questions you have Jenny?