My Switch went flawlessly

• 14 January 2019
  • 12 replies

Badge +2
Hi

I hope this is okay - to post a postive thread in here!

I just wanted to say my switch went flawlessly. I was updated via the app all the way, PP requested meter readings and activated my account when they said they would, taking the DD. My old energy company (Ebico) sent me an accurate final bill within a week or so.

I love the app approach as I find it fits in with my lifestyle / preference for not having to phone someone 🙂 Hopefully the app and community will be able to help IF anything does go wrong - but so far I'm very happy. I've referred a family member too so looking forward to some shopping when that has gone through.

So many people are quick to criticise when things go wrong - and that's fair enough. But I feel people should also praise when it's due too.

So thanks PP - looking forward to this journey together!

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Hi Jowl, I joined mid December and the only real problem was my previous supplier and it's good to see your comments. Bad news travels fast and often good news is not reported. You should find this forum supportive, informative and friendly!
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Beautiful words Jowl. Like Strutt says, you’ll hopefully find this community a real positive too. A very warm welcome 👍👏
Jowl;21267:
Hi

I hope this is okay - to post a postive thread in here!

So many people are quick to criticise when things go wrong - and that's fair enough. But I feel people should also praise when it's due too.

So thanks PP - looking forward to this journey together!

That's great to hear! Nice one @Jowl 😮
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hi Jowl,
Welcome, I think you’ll enjoy the Community - refreshing to read your comments 👍👍
Userlevel 6
Badge +2
Pure Planet has put a lot of work into making the join journey better and easier to follow. I've been with them for about two years now and I can confidently say they have incorporated a lot of our feedback to make the experience flawless.

Always room to improve but as long as they keep listening to us they will always know what's the right thing to do 😛
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
I concur Gabs, they’re always on the look out for new ideas on how to improve, no matter how small, but more importantly, they listen and take action 👍. My time with PP is now one year, and I truly cannot fault 👏👏👏👏
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Nice positive comments @Joel. We had a seamless switch too. Very happy we moved to PP.
Userlevel 5
I'm very happy I moved to PP and cant wait to say I've had a seamless switch but not going to say it till last supplier gives me my final bill in case I jinx things! 6 weeks plus and counting,hope it comes soon!
Badge +2
Gabolino;21369:
Pure Planet has put a lot of work into making the join journey better and easier to follow. I've been with them for about two years now and I can confidently say they have incorporated a lot of our feedback to make the experience flawless.

Always room to improve but as long as they keep listening to us they will always know what's the right thing to do :p

And that's one of the things that attracted me / made give PP a try. I get the feeling "we're" building something here and a growing together. It sounds like an exciting project to be part of. I like the modern feeling of using App-management and technology.
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Excellent to read the positive comments above,particularly in relation to pure planet listening and implementing members suggestions. Shame our politicians are not adopting the same approach 😂😂
Userlevel 7
Badge +1
Hi Jowl.

So did mine, and like you I don’t believe enough people post positively during, or after, they switch. If they did the ratio of positive to negative posts would be reversed!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes, yes and yes to all of the above. Our switch was seamless. Very pleased that we switched 👍