Solved

my switch being cancel due to my current aupplier's final bill have not settled

• 2 October 2020
  • 4 replies

I got email said my switch over to Pure Planet is being cancel as I current supplier. Now I have settle the final bill. Oh, Just got an welcome email. Does it mean I have sucessful switch over now? Do I need to fill all the form again?

Thanks..

-Shing-

icon

Best answer by Duppy 7 October 2020, 08:36

Hi @Shing Poon .

There have been many similar posts about blocked switches, If the email from PP says the switch is cancelled, you need to start the switch again after the problems are sorted.

By the way, you haven't yet paid the final bill as your current supplier is still providing your energy, and it can take up to six weeks  after the switch for a final bill to be issued

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

hi @Shing Poon 

what are the circumstances of your switch?

Have you moved into a property supplied by PP or is it a straightforward switch?

Have you checked with your current provider to see if they have blocked the switch?

Have you had an email asking you to verify? Did you verify and...

Have you logged in if you have verified?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

….and to add if the switch has been blocked sort things out with the provider and start the switch again.

Userlevel 4

If you have paid final bill to supplier the switch should go ahead and a new switch date given.  I'm pretty sure if the switch fails that PP do try again to see if the system will let you switch to them automatically.

Regards

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Shing Poon .

There have been many similar posts about blocked switches, If the email from PP says the switch is cancelled, you need to start the switch again after the problems are sorted.

By the way, you haven't yet paid the final bill as your current supplier is still providing your energy, and it can take up to six weeks  after the switch for a final bill to be issued