Solved

MSE Switch - nothing is happening?

• 3 July 2020
  • 4 replies

Hello

I started a switch from MSE in early June (I have a confirmation email from MSE dated 10th June).

Nothing since.

Is the switch going ahead? Am I supposed to be doing somethign else at my end?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Dunroving 3 July 2020, 12:21

First thing I would do in your situation is log in to MSE Energy Club site to see if the switch is still showing as going ahead there.

Then I would look for any emails from Pure Planet in your Junk Mail folder. You should have received a welcome email from them within a day or two of you applying to switch via MSE.

Then I would log into your Pure Planet Home page, to see if there is a countdown clock (I’ll try to insert a screen shot), saying “You’re on supply in X days” (e.g., 8 days).

Normally, the switch takes 17 days, so from 10th June that would be 27th June. It sounds very much like your switch hasn’t gone ahead, so you’d need to figure out what to do next. I’d recommend that, if MSE still says your switch is going ahead, apply for a quote on the Pure Planet page. That should ensure your MSE switch deal will be kept.

View original

4 replies

First thing I would do in your situation is log in to MSE Energy Club site to see if the switch is still showing as going ahead there.

Then I would look for any emails from Pure Planet in your Junk Mail folder. You should have received a welcome email from them within a day or two of you applying to switch via MSE.

Then I would log into your Pure Planet Home page, to see if there is a countdown clock (I’ll try to insert a screen shot), saying “You’re on supply in X days” (e.g., 8 days).

Normally, the switch takes 17 days, so from 10th June that would be 27th June. It sounds very much like your switch hasn’t gone ahead, so you’d need to figure out what to do next. I’d recommend that, if MSE still says your switch is going ahead, apply for a quote on the Pure Planet page. That should ensure your MSE switch deal will be kept.

(This is what you should see if your switch is in progress)

Thank you both. Very helpful.

I have just logged on to MSE Energy Club and it says my switch is in progress but I haven’t received any emails from Pure Planet (I have checked my SPAM).

Nothing on the Pure Planet Home Page (at least nothing about my switch).

Think I am going to look elsewhere. In the past, wghen I’ve switched, it’s all gone really quickly.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

hi mad

do you have the app?

If you don’t want to follow previous advice it may also be worth contacting mse energy club and asking them if they have sent the info to pp, after all at this stage you don’t know what’s caused the (apparent) glitch