Solved

moving into home with pure planet supplied

• 13 January 2021
  • 5 replies

We moved in on friday 8th and I set up an account with Pure planet. The app is still saying we are setting up your account. How long does it take for the account to be set up?

icon

Best answer by Nataly 14 January 2021, 11:36

Hey @Kellstar and welcome to the Community! :slight_smile:

Spot on advice that it can take a few days for the Member Services team to get everything up and running - just wanted to also reassure you that your account will absolutely be set up to start from the day you moved in :thumbsup:

Nice one @Angelabikerbabe @Duppy for being so quick to help out a new Member :heart_eyes:

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi

You're talking to fellow PP customers on this forum, and as such we don't have access to customers accounts. But we will help if we can

Can you have a look at this link and let us know if you have completed all the steps or at which point of setting you got to:

Yes I have followed all the steps. Just wondered others experiences as there is no customer service number and don’t know how to contact someone for help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Kellstar 

, You don't mention if the property was previously supplied by Pure Planet if it was,  it's only 3 ( working ) days since setting up, It probably takes longer than that to set up bank accounts, credit checks etc, so I would advise waiting a bit longer.

If the property wasn't supplied by PP it normally takes 17 days for the switch to complete, provided there are no issues.

Customer service is provided by Wattbot in the help and support section of your account. Initial replies are automated, if the answers are not applicable,  if you persist through the answers your question will be passed on

Yes it was supplied by them. Ill leave it a little longer, thanks

Hey @Kellstar and welcome to the Community! :slight_smile:

Spot on advice that it can take a few days for the Member Services team to get everything up and running - just wanted to also reassure you that your account will absolutely be set up to start from the day you moved in :thumbsup:

Nice one @Angelabikerbabe @Duppy for being so quick to help out a new Member :heart_eyes: