Solved

Moving in, multiple properties

• 11 November 2020
  • 1 reply

We have just moved in to a new house:

• Property consists of two addresses: main property + annex with its own address
  • Each property has its own supply and meter
  • Successfully found main property on the address database, and set up an account
  • Showever the system can’t find annex property: this should appear and I’ve tested its existence on similar search systems from other suppliers

Additionally: the previous supplier was EDF - I have taken but not given them readings from both meters. Do I need to do this?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Duppy 11 November 2020, 09:59

Hi @mattph 

Thus is strange, especially as the annex shows up in other suppliers databases. Could you check if it appears in a price comparison site, if it does you could initiate a switch that way. You will need a separate email address for each supply.

In respect of your readings, I would give EDF the readings of when you moved in, as you will need to pay them for any energy used up to the date of the switch

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @mattph 

Thus is strange, especially as the annex shows up in other suppliers databases. Could you check if it appears in a price comparison site, if it does you could initiate a switch that way. You will need a separate email address for each supply.

In respect of your readings, I would give EDF the readings of when you moved in, as you will need to pay them for any energy used up to the date of the switch