Solved

moving in going in circles

• 12 April 2021
  • 5 replies

Hi I need help as the pure planet team aren’t getting back to me. I’ve moved In as a tenant and set up an account (house was previously PP) . I’ve now been sent a move in code but when I go to the page it makes me log in then as I’m already set up with an account won’t let me enter the code and just says we are setting up the account …. 

icon

Best answer by Nataly 12 April 2021, 18:23

Hi @Colin confused 

Nice one for signing up with Pure Planet to let us know you’ve moved in :slight_smile:

Don’t worry about adding the code, we’ll know who you are from your selected address! 

Hopefully the info in this FAQ helps reassure you, too? (under “haven’t received your letter yet?”)

View original

5 replies

Hi @Colin confused 

Nice one for signing up with Pure Planet to let us know you’ve moved in :slight_smile:

Don’t worry about adding the code, we’ll know who you are from your selected address! 

Hopefully the info in this FAQ helps reassure you, too? (under “haven’t received your letter yet?”)

Hi ok I understand but I’ve received a letter telling me to use the mining code in it. When I log on it just says setting up your account … fir quite a long time now c

Hey @Colin confused 

It can take our Member Services team a few days to get everything up and running once they receive your move in info - has it all been set up since your last post? :relaxed:

Hi sorted now thanks 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@Colin confused 

Thanks for the update.Does that mean you need to change your username to Colin nolongerconfused?