Solved

moving in before moving out

• 7 October 2020
  • 3 replies

I  am moving Into a new residence but will not be moving out of my current one for a month or two.  So how do I set up a second PP account?  Just treat it as if I were a new customer ?  Thx

icon

Best answer by Gwyndy 7 October 2020, 17:20

I  am moving Into a new residence but will not be moving out of my current one for a month or two.  So how do I set up a second PP account?  Just treat it as if I were a new customer ?  Thx

Hi @brad2402 

When you move into a new property you become the ‘deemed customer’ of the existing supplier.

You can apply to transfer to Pure Planet as soon as you move in (the switching process takes 17 days).

As you are an existing customer, if you want Pure Planet to supply both properties concurrently, you will need to create a second account using a different email address to log on to the Pure Planet website with (some email providers allow you to create ‘multiple sub-email addresses)  and a different phone number if you need to use the app.

Pure Planet normally reward you for staying with them if you return within two months of moving, however, in your case, what you may be able to do is ‘recommend yourself’ and get the ‘recommend a friend’ reward instead.

Hope this helps
Gwyndy

View original

3 replies

Hi @brad2402 

When you move into a new property you become the ‘deemed customer’ of the existing supplier.

You can apply to transfer to Pure Planet as soon as you move in (the switching process takes 17 days).

As you are an existing customer, if you want Pure Planet to supply both properties concurrently, you will need to create a second account using a different email address to log on to the Pure Planet website with (some email providers allow you to create ‘multiple sub-email addresses)  and a different phone number if you need to use the app.

Pure Planet normally reward you for staying with them if you return within two months of moving, however, in your case, what you may be able to do is ‘recommend yourself’ and get the ‘recommend a friend’ reward instead.

Hope this helps
Gwyndy

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Gwyndy @brad2402 

I think you may be able to use the same phone number? (but a different email).

@Gwyndy @brad2402 

I think you may be able to use the same phone number? (but a different email).

Thanks @woz 

I thought the app couldn’t be installed twice on the same phone?
Does that mean its ‘one app’ opening with different email addresses?