Solved

moving house

• 2 August 2019
  • 1 reply

I'm moving to a new property that has power supplied by you. How do I give you a meter reading and stop you as a supplier. I'm using my current supplier when I move in to the new property
icon

Best answer by woz 2 August 2019, 13:53

hi CaronB
I'm afraid it doesn't work that way (with any supplier)
When you move in you will be a deemed customer of whoever is the supplier, you then need to switch to your new supplier. (hint: use a comparison website)
If you want to expedite this my advice is to join PP with the app or online set up a direct debit then switch out. You will get a final bill for the days you are with PP (or whichever supplier. ).
I've just answered a similar post have a look HERE

CaronB;34537:
I'm moving to a new property that has power supplied by you. How do I give you a meter reading and stop you as a supplier. I'm using my current supplier when I move in to the new property
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi CaronB
I'm afraid it doesn't work that way (with any supplier)
When you move in you will be a deemed customer of whoever is the supplier, you then need to switch to your new supplier. (hint: use a comparison website)
If you want to expedite this my advice is to join PP with the app or online set up a direct debit then switch out. You will get a final bill for the days you are with PP (or whichever supplier. ).
I've just answered a similar post have a look HERE

CaronB;34537: