Solved

Moved into a PP home but set up with another supplier

• 9 July 2019
  • 1 reply

I’ve moved into a house that used to be supplied by Pure Planet but have moved to another supplier. I didn’t ever have a Pure Planet account but there will be a short period between the previous owner moving out and our new supplier taking over that I’ll need to pay Pure Planet for.

Unfortunately I can’t work out how to pay this, given that I don’t want to set up a new Pure Planet account as it will likely confuse the switch to a new supplier.

Could anyone give me any ideas how to contact Pure Planet and make the necessary payment?
icon

Best answer by stephenrand 9 July 2019, 11:48

Hi there

Mmmm - basically you can't switch from Pure Planet without joining Pure Planet, so far as I know. It's annoying, but hey, you'll be getting very competitive prices for the few days you are with them!

If you join Pure Planet and then initiate the switch you probably won't need to communicate with them beyond that - but if you do, go to Help,l then choose Wattbot, put 'message the team' in the subject box, then explain the problem. They promise to get back to you within two working days, if not sooner.

See https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/consumer/energy/energy-supply/moving-home-your-energy-supply/moving-home-dealing-with-your-energy-supply/

Hope that helps
Stephen
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Hi there

Mmmm - basically you can't switch from Pure Planet without joining Pure Planet, so far as I know. It's annoying, but hey, you'll be getting very competitive prices for the few days you are with them!

If you join Pure Planet and then initiate the switch you probably won't need to communicate with them beyond that - but if you do, go to Help,l then choose Wattbot, put 'message the team' in the subject box, then explain the problem. They promise to get back to you within two working days, if not sooner.

See https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/consumer/energy/energy-supply/moving-home-your-energy-supply/moving-home-dealing-with-your-energy-supply/

Hope that helps
Stephen