Solved

Move in

• 29 July 2021
  • 8 replies

Hi there! Please help! I’ve moved into a property supplied by you. I have followed all I can the guidance but it wont let me submit how much energy I use per year. I have tried and tried but the “next” button isn’t working… Help please!

icon

Best answer by woz 30 July 2021, 02:06

@Sarah89 

This one took a bit of head scratching and I’ve guessed.

are you able to enter the numbers or are you using the  high med low boxes?

If you are trying to enter the numbers gas has to be 2000kWh or above or it won’t let you continue.

I think you may be using the wrong figure if yours is less than 2000 and you have gas heating.

Are you by chance entering the cubic metres not kWh for the gas? 

If your gas is genuinely less than 2000 just put 2000 in you can always ask PP to tweak the direct debit afterwards.(it won’t make a lot of difference)

@Mads I’m sure it used to be 1000 minimum and if so  they’ve changed it and not bothered to tell anyone...(or I’ve missed it-entirely possible).

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi

I presume it is these instructions you are following:.

When you say the next button is not working,  what happens? 

Is it not that the next button isn't there or hidden behind the keyboard? 

Yep, that’s the instructions I have followed! The next button is there but when I press it it does nothing!?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi.

Have you tried both in the app and on the Web page? https://purepla.net/

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@Sarah89

Are you using the web version or the app?

If it’s the web version try switching off any adblockers (or vpn?)

@woz I have tried both?! It won’t let me past the usage page...

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@Sarah89 

This one took a bit of head scratching and I’ve guessed.

are you able to enter the numbers or are you using the  high med low boxes?

If you are trying to enter the numbers gas has to be 2000kWh or above or it won’t let you continue.

I think you may be using the wrong figure if yours is less than 2000 and you have gas heating.

Are you by chance entering the cubic metres not kWh for the gas? 

If your gas is genuinely less than 2000 just put 2000 in you can always ask PP to tweak the direct debit afterwards.(it won’t make a lot of difference)

@Mads I’m sure it used to be 1000 minimum and if so  they’ve changed it and not bothered to tell anyone...(or I’ve missed it-entirely possible).

Hello @woz 

The minimum is 500 kwh for elec, and 2000 kwh for gas, so you’re absolutely right. @Sarah89 if this is why you can’t get past the usage page you’ll know by the comments saying ‘usage value must be at least..’

If you can’t see that then it may be a technical problem still with the next button. Are you on a laptop or another device?

Let us know how you get on!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@Mads

no comments when I look at a quote, hence I didn’t twig straight away (if that is the issue)  - here’s a screenshot, also the clouds are obscuring the postcode and GAQ field, is that intentional?

and I’m sure it used to be 1000 for gas, when did it change (or is my memory faulty?)