Solved

meter readings

• 19 July 2021
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 2

I have just switched and become live today. Can you advise how long it takes for manual meter readings to show in account? Many thanks

icon

Best answer by woz 19 July 2021, 17:50

@jmcm 

Your opening readings won’t be “statemented” until one month after your switch in date, so I would assume anything appearing in the account before then should be taken with a pinch of salt- that said I’m sorry I don’t know the answer to your question.

Is the issue you want to know that PP have accepted your opening readings? If so give it a couple of weeks and ask through wattbot or leave nature to take it’s course and hope all is OK (I do understand why you would want confirmation but the reconciliation process goes through a third party so it isn’t instant)

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi, welcome to the community.

You're talking to fellow PP customers on this forum, and as such we don't have access to customers accounts. But we will help if we can.

I would presume it should only take a couple of days. 

I take it you have submitted your initial readings, with photos , to PP? 

Userlevel 2

Thanks for your reply Angelabikerbabe, yes I submitted my initial reading with photos after receiving request last Wednesday,but nothing showing up yet.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@jmcm 

Your opening readings won’t be “statemented” until one month after your switch in date, so I would assume anything appearing in the account before then should be taken with a pinch of salt- that said I’m sorry I don’t know the answer to your question.

Is the issue you want to know that PP have accepted your opening readings? If so give it a couple of weeks and ask through wattbot or leave nature to take it’s course and hope all is OK (I do understand why you would want confirmation but the reconciliation process goes through a third party so it isn’t instant)

Userlevel 2

Hi Woz, many thanks for your reply, which is appreciated.

Hello @jmcm 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community (and indeed Pure Planet)!

Some fab advice from @woz here- it can take a couple of weeks for them to show up in your account. As suggested you can always contact the team if they’ve not showed up in a couple weeks time!

I hope this helps!

Userlevel 2

Hi Mads, thanks for taking the time to respond to my post, My opening reading which was provided yesterday is showing in my account this morning, so happy days and what appears to have been a really smooth and quick switch. :grinning:

You’re very welcome @jmcm! That’s brilliant, thank you for keeping us updated! Time to enjoy the sunshine now I reckon :sun_with_face:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi Mads, thanks for taking the time to respond to my post, My opening reading which was provided yesterday is showing in my account this morning, so happy days and what appears to have been a really smooth and quick switch. :grinning:

Thanks for getting back to us and letting us know 👍

Userlevel 2

:sunglasses: