Solved

Meter readings?

• 6 January 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi, you sent us an email saying we have not provided an opening meter readings,but we have when we setup our account with a few days ago. The other is you were the old supplier of our property when it was tenanted until the end of December 2020!? You should have all the meter readings. I look forward to hearing from you regarding this as soon as possible. 

icon

Best answer by Gwyndy 6 January 2021, 14:21

Hi, you sent us an email saying we have not provided an opening meter readings, but we have when we setup our account with a few days ago. The other is you were the old supplier of our property when it was tenanted until the end of December 2020!? You should have all the meter readings. I look forward to hearing from you regarding this as soon as possible. 

Hi @Hany 

Further to @Angelabikerbabe’s answer, you may find this guide helps you:

Moving in - property supplied by Pure Planet | Community

I’m afraid I don’t know why Pure Planet has asked you for meter readings if you supplied them when you setup the account. Perhaps there’s a difference between the readings that you supplied and the moving out ones supplied by the previous tenant that Pure Planet cannot reconcile, or for some reason they did not receive the readings you entered when you signed up?

Your easiest option is probably just to respond to the email, if you can do so, supplying the readings and inquiring why they need them again.

Kindest Regards
Gwyndy

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi

You're talking to fellow PP customers on this forum, and as such we don't have access to customers accounts. But we will help if we can.

Heres a faq for you to read through, as I'm unsure at what stage you are at, whether its before your switch date or after:

Edit: Sorry, didn't realise you'd moved into a property supplied by PP . See @Gwyndy post below

Hi, you sent us an email saying we have not provided an opening meter readings, but we have when we setup our account with a few days ago. The other is you were the old supplier of our property when it was tenanted until the end of December 2020!? You should have all the meter readings. I look forward to hearing from you regarding this as soon as possible. 

Hi @Hany 

Further to @Angelabikerbabe’s answer, you may find this guide helps you:

Moving in - property supplied by Pure Planet | Community

I’m afraid I don’t know why Pure Planet has asked you for meter readings if you supplied them when you setup the account. Perhaps there’s a difference between the readings that you supplied and the moving out ones supplied by the previous tenant that Pure Planet cannot reconcile, or for some reason they did not receive the readings you entered when you signed up?

Your easiest option is probably just to respond to the email, if you can do so, supplying the readings and inquiring why they need them again.

Kindest Regards
Gwyndy

Thanks everyone for the feedback