Solved

Just signed up but didnt click Finalise email until today

Userlevel 1

Just signed up yesterday but didnt click Finalise email until today, have done so, but it wants me to do a quote?

What is the issue?

icon

Best answer by Nataly 12 July 2021, 13:35

View original

18 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi Guys

Thanks for your help, but i went to another supplier in the end, this community is ok for general chat but if you need something doing its not good, the responses from PurePlanet itself i thought were poor, so gave up!

@FCM  Were you not able to get to the bottom of what the issue was?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Sorry to hear that  . Good luck with your new supplier @FCM 

Userlevel 1

Hi Guys

Thanks for your help, but i went to another supplier in the end, this community is ok for general chat but if you need something doing its not good, the responses from PurePlanet itself i thought were poor, so gave up!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@FCM 

Oh dear...that is  frustrating, I’ve just had a similar experience with Peoples Energy which I administer for someone else, same question asked twice, and completely ignored.

however...

I can’t help but wonder if the issue lies with topcashback, but still I’ll flag this with admin and hopefully they will get back to you tomorrow and get someone to  check if they’ve had the switch from tcb. 

Just one more thing (too much Columbo...)

you are using the EXACT email address letter for letter dot for dot, that you used when you started the switch? 

Userlevel 1

Had a not very helpful reply, which i have replied to. If not sorted today, I will go with an another supplier im afraid guys.

Hello Jason

Thanks for getting in touch. 

You've not yet completed your switch. Just go to the App, log in and tap on 'complete switch.' You'll need to verify your email address and once completed, you'll receive a confirmation screen. 

Thanks for being part of Pure Planet
Jo
Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@FCM 

If you haven't received a reply by Weds. post back. Have you checked wattbot for a reply?

Userlevel 1

Thx Everyone, Not heard anything yet.

Hey @FCM 

Great advice from @woz here about the best way to get in touch with the team - they’ll be able to check where your switch has reached and what may have gone wrong with the quote. They’ll let you know the next steps to get your switch underway. :ok_hand:

If using the app then help>ask a Q. (wattbot) is the preferred route to customer support, not a chat service, 2-3 working days to get a reply, but this should not have happened.

Is it possible you have timed out? If, after going through the process, you did not do a final confirmation it may have timed out wanting you to start again.

Userlevel 1

Thx.

Have used the app to contact support.

Tried 2 browsers and the APP to complete - just takes me to new quote - but i could log into app when i installed it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@FCM 

as far as I know that should have taken you through a process of confirming the quote and setting up bank details for the DD.

If it took you directly to get a quote without anything else in between then you haven’t confirmed.

Are you using the app or doing this with a browser?.

If in app are you using wifi or data?

If using the app then help>ask a Q. (wattbot) is the preferred route to customer support, not a chat service, 2-3 working days to get a reply, but this should not have happened.

Can you try opening the confirm link in a different browser and are you using adblocking software anywhere in your system?

Userlevel 1

This is the email

Userlevel 1

Thx for helping but if i cant confirm then in my eyes it wont go through, is there a support email or number to call?

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

When I switched in 2019 it took a while after the “finish switch” stage until I was asked for a reading and I was truly on supply, 12 days from looking back over my emails. There isn’t much for you to do apart from keep an eye out for Pure Planet emailing you with an “everything’s on track” message and asking for your opening reading.

Userlevel 1

Get this after clicking complete switch 

Userlevel 1

Userlevel 1

Hi, i signed up via topcashback yesterday but not click finalise in the email.sent until today.  I clicked finalise which in turn took me to a confirmation page which sent another email link. So all i get now is do a quote. Just Tried through app and get the same. Have i confirmed or not?

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hi @FCM , hopefully the community are going to be able to help, even with such scant information to go on! Are you trying to log in with the Pure Planet app (recommended), or are you going through the website? If the website and you’re not logged in the main screen does ask for your postcode to give you a quote. That looks like this:

Logging in with the App from Pure Planet’s welcome email takes you to your account and you shouldn’t see the ‘Get A Quote’ page.

If you’re seeing this page then you can log in using the email that you signed up with - Click the 3 small lines at the top right of the homepage - Click on Log In (about ½ way down the list) - enter your email and follow the instructions.

Can you post a screenshot of what you’re seeing?