Solved

It looks like my switch to Pure Planet has been stopped. What should I do?

• 20 September 2020
  • 4 replies

Hello, does it no longer show me in the pure planet account when I will be changed, is it possible that you have canceled my change of supplier without being notified?

icon

Best answer by woz 20 September 2020, 20:09

hi @Manuta90 

Are you logged in to your account?

The community don’t have access to your account.

It’s possible (only possible) that if the countdown has stopped that your existing supplier has blocked the switch, but you would normally receive an email to tell you that it’s been blocked.

Check your emails and spam, and if no sign of an email use wattbot (help &support>ask a question, in app) to send a message to the team, persist through bot replies until it says your message has been sent, replies not instant, a working day or 2.

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

hi @Manuta90 

Are you logged in to your account?

The community don’t have access to your account.

It’s possible (only possible) that if the countdown has stopped that your existing supplier has blocked the switch, but you would normally receive an email to tell you that it’s been blocked.

Check your emails and spam, and if no sign of an email use wattbot (help &support>ask a question, in app) to send a message to the team, persist through bot replies until it says your message has been sent, replies not instant, a working day or 2.

Hey @Manuta90 

Spot on advice from @woz, it’s definitely worth checking your emails.

You may also find the info at the end of this FAQ helpful, under “my switch has been blocked - what do I do?” :thumbsup:

Let us know how you get on :slight_smile:

Can you give me a contact phone number?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

hi @Manuta90 

PP don’t have a call centre, use help and support as described earlier. You will get a reply.