Solved

Im trying to find out my yearly usage of gas and electricity and cant find it.

• 20 October 2020
  • 6 replies

Where can I get a copy of my last years gas and electricity usage on the Pure Planet site. 

icon

Best answer by Angelabikerbabe 20 October 2020, 11:42

Hi
You're talking to fellow PP customers on this forum, and as such we don't have access to customers accounts. But we will help if we can.

The only way you'd find that information is through your account,  scroll down to bottom to statements and add up your usage for each month from each monthly statement until you get a full year  . 

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi
You're talking to fellow PP customers on this forum, and as such we don't have access to customers accounts. But we will help if we can.

The only way you'd find that information is through your account,  scroll down to bottom to statements and add up your usage for each month from each monthly statement until you get a full year  . 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@odohertyg

If you look at your last statement and assuming you’ve been with PP for at least a year, (accuracy depends on how long they’ve been supplying (up to a year then it rolls on with the same accuracy) on the rhs it will tell you what your estimated use is for the year, other than that as Angela’s reply.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Depends whether you want actual or estimated.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

hi @Angelabikerbabe 

yep, I was sort of reading between the lines thinking the OP may have needed some quick figures for a quote, the estimated should be very close after a year, but I take your point.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

hi @Angelabikerbabe 

yep, I was sort of reading between the lines thinking the OP may have needed some quick figures for a quote, the estimated should be very close after a year, but I take your point.

The OP?

Original poster @Angelabikerbabe :relaxed:

Good advice from @Angelabikerbabe if you’re looking for your exact annual usage, and good advice from @woz if you’re looking for your estimated annual usage @odohertyg

Hope that’s helped? 

We also have a statement guide that shows where you can view your estimated annual usage :thumbsup: