Solved

I wish to cancel my switch today without having to accept the quote (and then cancel it in the 14 day cooling off period)

• 8 October 2020
  • 3 replies

I wish to cancel my switch today. I started a switch from a price comparison site yesterday but the quote has gone up overnight making it more expensive. I also do not like the fact there is no call center helpline (which is not mentioned on the comparison site) and I do not think the app/web portal is very helpful.

I have alreadyb emailed Nataly and asked her to send me a link to a specific webpage where I can actually cancel the switch before it goes any further but have not received a reply. I have not accepted a quote nor verified the switch and I do not want to have to accept it and then go to the 14 day cooling period.

Please do not reply if you are just going to extole the virtues of the PurePlanet community / how great the website is, I have decided to leave as the cost has increased.

If you have a direct link to a webpage that I can press a button that says “Cancel switch” please post it in your reply.

Regards

icon

Best answer by 25 quid 8 October 2020, 12:09

Hi @northmoor,

If you don’t reply to the switch verification email you mentioned, your switch will cancel.

Sound like you joined the PP variable tariff and in a stroke of bad timing the electricity price has just risen.

Good luck with your energy supplier hunt.

View original

3 replies

Hi @northmoor,

If you don’t reply to the switch verification email you mentioned, your switch will cancel.

Sound like you joined the PP variable tariff and in a stroke of bad timing the electricity price has just risen.

Good luck with your energy supplier hunt.

Thank you for the info.

Yes it was very unfortunate however, these things happen.

Regards

Hey @northmoor 

Spot on from @25 quid :relaxed:

I’ve just replied to your DM from today, too :thumbsup: