Solved

I'm trying to switch to you but MSE are told I'm already with Pure Planet

• 22 October 2020
  • 4 replies

can anyone advise please how to communicate with pp?

i am trying to change to a cheaper tariff as advised by Money Saving expert who do automatic switch when i am paying too much . Pp sent message to say they are already my supplier . Wattbot thing not working , app not working - just keep sending auto message to log in to read a message from wattbot that i cant access.

So - i don’t know if they have received my actual meter readings and I don’t know how to access a cheaper tariff 

icon

Best answer by Marc 22 October 2020, 12:07

To switch from our variable tariff to our fixed tariff, just go to your PP app and head to Menu > Tariff & usage > Tap on Change tariff

View original

4 replies

Welcome to the community @MsCato 

FYI I’ve moved your post to it’s very own thread.

I’ve checked this out with our Member services team. And yes you are already a PP Member! We started supplying you in November 2018. :slight_smile:

To switch from our variable tariff to our fixed tariff, just go to your PP app and head to Menu > Tariff & usage > Tap on Change tariff

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@MsCato 

have you managed to log in yet?

Delete ALL login emails and try again with the one email you receive when you enter your email address in the app.

What happens?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@MsCato Just to add, you can’t switch into a company you’re already with but you can switch tariffs.

Be aware that if you switch to the fixed tariff then subsequently get a message from mse to say there is a cheaper tariff, there is a £30 per fuel penalty if you move from that tariff even if the move is within PP.