Question

I haven't been contacted further to my request to switch to Pure planet

• 23 February 2021
  • 9 replies

On the 4th February I submitted a request to switch through MSE. I recieved an email from MSE to say it was in process and I would hear from Pure Planet within 2 weeks. I've heard nothing 

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi

Have you received a verification email from. PP asking you to confirm your switch?,  as per the following faq:

If not,  have you checked your junk email folder? 

Hi, no nothing recieved. 

Don't hold your breath waiting for communications from PP

Welcome to Pure Planet :thinking:  

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@PowerMan123

If you don’t mind me saying in a polite way, your reply isn’t helpful to the poster.

If you have a particular issue or gripe with PP (a couple of your posts have now had similar comments so I guess you may have?) why not bring it out into the open so we can share it and discuss it?

Making unhelpful negative comments isn’t very constructive and PP like customer feedback even if it’s critical (especially if it’s critical).

FWIW, communication via wattbot has a faster response than most of the query emails I’ve sent to other providers, and yes it would be great to get a reply in a few hours but no one or hardly anyone does that. I just had a response today from my local council to a query I sent nearly 2 weeks ago, no apology.

fyi I don’t work for PP and I’m not forgiving or a fan of long response times, I also get frustrated and I’m critical when I need to be. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi, no nothing recieved. 

hi @Amyjo.atkins 

you should definitely have received a communication, have you thoroughly checked all of your emails? You aren’t on a hotmail address by any chance? There were a few issues with this a while back. (I’m speculating)

You can’t complete the switch without that communication, send a direct message to @Marc (click on the name) with details and he’ll get the team to check what’s happened to your application. 

Hi Woz,

No, definitely no email received to Gmail account.

I no longer wish to switch to Pure Plan so if by not receiving the email means it hasn't started the switch I'm happy at this point as I will use another provider. Thank you

@PowerMan123

If you don’t mind me saying in a polite way, your reply isn’t helpful to the poster.

If you have a particular issue or gripe with PP (a couple of your posts have now had similar comments so I guess you may have?) why not bring it out into the open so we can share it and discuss it?

Making unhelpful negative comments isn’t very constructive and PP like customer feedback even if it’s critical (especially if it’s critical).

FWIW, communication via wattbot has a faster response than most of the query emails I’ve sent to other providers, and yes it would be great to get a reply in a few hours but no one or hardly anyone does that. I just had a response today from my local council to a query I sent nearly 2 weeks ago, no apology.

fyi I don’t work for PP and I’m not forgiving or a fan of long response times, I also get frustrated and I’m critical when I need to be. 

Your unhelpful criticism of my post is not relevant to me or the poster. I advised the poster (in a factual humorous why) that they shouldn’t expect a quick response from PP. 

If you don't work for PP you should not act as if you do!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Amyjo.atkins 

If you haven't received your verification email, and therefore haven't confirmed your switch , the switch won't go ahead. You don't have to do anything else. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@PowerMan123

Your unhelpful criticism of my post is not relevant to me or the poster. I advised the poster (in a factual humorous why) that they shouldn’t expect a quick response from PP. 

If you don't work for PP you should not act as if you do!

@PowerMan123 Apologies if you thought it critical of your post, and I made a stupid error when I said the theme was common to a couple of your posts, it wasn’t. I hold my hands up...