Solved

I have duel fuel with you in my old property,

• 24 August 2019
  • 2 replies

i have just moved and would like to keep PP as my supplier, How do i go about doing that , As i cant find a bit on the web site for doing it< On;y one for signing up as a new customer,
icon

Best answer by Gwyndy 24 August 2019, 11:57

Hi Rosemary.

There's a thread called 'supplier in 2 property' in which someone else asked the same question, please see that thread, which explains what you need to do.
Basically, you can't (or at least couldn't, I assume it hasn't changed) 'transfer your account' to another property, you have to open a new one, so that the old one is still open until the transfer to the new customer is complete. I'm not sure if this is a specifically Pure Planet issue or it's related to OFGEM's protocols related to the validation of final bills when one moves or changes supplier.
View original

2 replies

Hi Rosemary.

There's a thread called 'supplier in 2 property' in which someone else asked the same question, please see that thread, which explains what you need to do.
Basically, you can't (or at least couldn't, I assume it hasn't changed) 'transfer your account' to another property, you have to open a new one, so that the old one is still open until the transfer to the new customer is complete. I'm not sure if this is a specifically Pure Planet issue or it's related to OFGEM's protocols related to the validation of final bills when one moves or changes supplier.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi Rosemary
You can't take it with you!
If you've moved you should have used the move out section in accounts in app or online where you will/should have submitted the moving out readings for the old property. Have you done that? (It's important because if not PP will think it's still you at the old property)
After a short while you will then be able to register the new property in app or online. (with same email)

The new property: You will be a deemed customer of whoever is the supplier and need to switch in to PP.
If you need to run both accounts at the same time you'll need another email address, post back if so for more details (or search there are lots of posts on how to do that.)
​Post back if you need more info.
Rosemary Sharp;36163:
i have just moved and would like to keep PP as my supplier, How do i go about doing that , As i cant find a bit on the web site for doing it< On;y one for signing up as a new customer,