Solved

I have changed my mind about switching to Pure Planet- how do I stop the process?

• 28 September 2020
  • 5 replies

I downloaded the app to my phone and it tells me my email address is invalid, although I have used the website on my PC. I’ve had message contact with the community team who say they cannot help me with account details.  It was very hard to find the WattBott. I’m really disappointed about all this- it seemed so easy to switch but because I have questions it feels as if the service is not geared up for human interaction.

icon

Best answer by woz 29 September 2020, 17:02

@Lea 1701 

@Lea 1701 

have you been able to cancel?

if you verified then your switch is underway, so  if you can’t log in then you’ll need to inform your current supplier that you don’t want to switch. Can you log in now?

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

hi @Lea 1701 

are you sure you’ve used the same email address and did you complete the verification stage?

If you never verified your email then you won’t switch and you won’t be able to log in.

You can still use wattbot help and support in app even if you can’t log in and you will get a human reply. (not instantly and Wattbot aka help and support is only available in the app if you aren’t logged in but if logged in it’s available online too)

Post back if you need more help there is usually a human around and site admin read these posts.

Hi, yes and yes. Thanks for the reply but I’ve decided not to switch.  Ideally I’d like to delete this post but can’t see how!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Lea 1701 

@Lea 1701 

have you been able to cancel?

if you verified then your switch is underway, so  if you can’t log in then you’ll need to inform your current supplier that you don’t want to switch. Can you log in now?

hi, it's all good, I've cancelled the switch. Thanks for your concern.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Lea 1701 

You’re welcome, it’s unfortunate that you hit a snag, but come back if you change your mind, lots of friendly help is available.