Solved

i cant speak to anyone? how do i sort out issues

• 2 October 2020
  • 1 reply

I switched to pure in August but noticed my old supplier was still charging for gas. Contacted them who informed me Pure had only notified them of the electricity switch?

how do I get it rectified when I can’t speak to anyone and they won’t contact me direct?

icon

Best answer by woz 2 October 2020, 18:54

hi @Mercury99 your post says a lot more by what you haven’t written than by what you have.

You can contact PP, use help & support>ask a question (wattbot) in app or online when logged in.

Have you logged in to see if both of your supplies are with PP? (I’d almost bet they are and the problem is that your provider has not acknowledged the switch on your gas account?). But even if this is not the case it should be sortable. When you applied to switch did you select dual fuel? If one of the switches is blocked the whole switch is stopped. (it seems unlikely that the request to switch would result in ignorance of the request, I’d be pursuing the original provider first to get it in writing that they didn’t receive the request).

Often both supplies don’t switch at the same time, and in any event having two dd’s taken is usual for a short time as it can take 6 weeks for the final bill to be produced during which time both providers will continue to charge (you’’ get it back in the end).

I notice you said was not is, when was was?

(I always wanted to write that, thanks for the opportunity!)

Use wattbot, type message the team, persist through bot replies until it says your message has been sent and you’ll get a reply within a working day or two.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

hi @Mercury99 your post says a lot more by what you haven’t written than by what you have.

You can contact PP, use help & support>ask a question (wattbot) in app or online when logged in.

Have you logged in to see if both of your supplies are with PP? (I’d almost bet they are and the problem is that your provider has not acknowledged the switch on your gas account?). But even if this is not the case it should be sortable. When you applied to switch did you select dual fuel? If one of the switches is blocked the whole switch is stopped. (it seems unlikely that the request to switch would result in ignorance of the request, I’d be pursuing the original provider first to get it in writing that they didn’t receive the request).

Often both supplies don’t switch at the same time, and in any event having two dd’s taken is usual for a short time as it can take 6 weeks for the final bill to be produced during which time both providers will continue to charge (you’’ get it back in the end).

I notice you said was not is, when was was?

(I always wanted to write that, thanks for the opportunity!)

Use wattbot, type message the team, persist through bot replies until it says your message has been sent and you’ll get a reply within a working day or two.