Solved

How long does It take to set up an account?

• 18 September 2019
  • 7 replies

Hello, I moved in to the property that is supplied by Pure Planet. I registered on their website 2 days ago and the app still says "We are setting up your account". I don't know if I should just wait or maybe there are some more steps which I need to complete? Anyone knows how long it takes to set up an account? I tried contacting Pure Planet via WattBot, but it is not really working.... Any help will be greatly appreciated, thank you. 🙂
icon

Best answer by Nataly 19 September 2019, 16:42

Hey @OlgaKos and welcome to the Community!

Nice one for signing up🆙

The team will be setting your account up based off the moved in info you gave - this can take a few days.

Just look out for any emails from them, in case they need to confirm any extra info.
Once completed you'll be emailed a Welcome Pack confirming your account details 😮
View original

7 replies

Hey @OlgaKos and welcome to the Community!

Nice one for signing up🆙

The team will be setting your account up based off the moved in info you gave - this can take a few days.

Just look out for any emails from them, in case they need to confirm any extra info.
Once completed you'll be emailed a Welcome Pack confirming your account details 😮

Hi , I have just set up my account as well after moving in our new home yesterday.

on the counter is says that I have got £3 .to I need to top up until my account is fully set? if so ,how to do that please?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi , I have just set up my account as well after moving in our new home yesterday.

on the counter is says that I have got £3 .to I need to top up until my account is fully set? if so ,how to do that please?

Does this help?

https://community.purepla.net/moving-home-42/moving-in-property-supplied-by-pure-planet-10312

Hi @duc47 

Have you actually moved into a Pure Planet supplied property? Find My Supplier 
Pure Planet currently don’t provide services to Pre-Payment meters, they have to be changed to ‘Credit Mode.’

@Gwyndy Yes I did . The meter is showing £3 in cr . I'm a bit worried incase we run out of electricity. 

@Gwyndy Yes I did . The meter is showing £3 in cr . I'm a bit worried incase we run out of electricity. 

Hi @duc47 

If you definitely moved into a Pure Planet supplied property, then I’m not sure why the meter is showing a £3 credit balance, unless it’s some hangover from the previous supplier.
Pure Planet have never supplied credit meters, and therefore have never possessed any form of ‘top-up’ facility for them.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@OlgaKos

You are referring to the meter on the wall and not the in home display?

If the property was already supplied by PP and there was a working account previously the meter should already be in credit mode.

I say should, I don’t understand why it’s showing a £credit. Of course That won’t be any consolation to you if it disconnects (I think it unlikely but you have to be prepared just in case). If that happens, in the app menu (or when logged in online) there is an emergency option, not to be used in general but if you lose supply because the meter cuts off, use it.

If the account isn’t set up after perhaps Tuesday, use help and support>ask a question to send a message asking why. It does sometimes take a few days.(others have reported this, , my opinion is it’s a bit frustrating for customers and I think PP need to up their game with messages explaining that there is a delay because, like you, customers worry that there is a problem). No information is far more frustrating than some even if it isn’t working yet.

Check your emails too in case you’ve missed any from PP