Solved

how do i send economy 7 meter readings when there is only space for one reading?

You have asked me to supply one electricity meter reading and yet my smart meter gives two readings, one for day and one for night. As they are separate tarrifs, I'm reluctant to add them together.

icon

Best answer by Nataly 3 July 2020, 11:44

Hey @AsparagusTips and welcome to the Community - fantastic username! :raised_hands:

It’s worth checking we have the correct meter details for your account - do the meter serial numbers on your readings page and serial numbers on the front of your meters match? 

If not, you can get in touch with our Member Services team in your account (‘get help and support’ > ‘ask a question’) and attach photos of your meters, they’ll be able to make sure your account details are correct. 

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi, 

PP only have 1 rate for 24 hours per day, so I would say you have to add them together. 

Hey @AsparagusTips and welcome to the Community - fantastic username! :raised_hands:

It’s worth checking we have the correct meter details for your account - do the meter serial numbers on your readings page and serial numbers on the front of your meters match? 

If not, you can get in touch with our Member Services team in your account (‘get help and support’ > ‘ask a question’) and attach photos of your meters, they’ll be able to make sure your account details are correct.