Solved

How do I access Wattbot on the website?

In the process of switching to PP.  The app won’t work on my phone so I need to access Wattbot online.  If I go to https://purepla.net/support I can see 

“Hello. I'm WattBot,
your digital assistant.

Ask me anything! I'm backed up by our team of energy experts in Bath, who work Monday—Friday 9am—5.30pm”

but it’s just dead text and Wattbot icon - no link or anything to click on - so how do I communicate with PP??

icon

Best answer by Dunroving 8 July 2020, 14:05

@Shello when you are logged in, click on the three lines at top right, drag down to Get help and Support, and you should see this page:

• if you then click on “Ask a question”, type, “Message the team”, and then type your message, they will get back to you normally within 1-2 business days.
View original

7 replies

Hi @Shello if you click on Log in (top right of the *Pure Planet Home page* (not this Community page), PP will email a link to you.

When you click on the emailed link, it will log you in. Wattbot should then recognise your account and allow you to ask a question, or if you type “Message the team” and then type your message, you can reach the customer service team.

@Shello when you are logged in, click on the three lines at top right, drag down to Get help and Support, and you should see this page:

• if you then click on “Ask a question”, type, “Message the team”, and then type your message, they will get back to you normally within 1-2 business days.

OK, sorted.  When I log in using the emailed link I am taken to a Summary page and needed to click Continue and then confirm the Switch Summary before I could access the “three lines” pages and bot.

Not very clear.

Please also note the following as feedback.

My Switch Summary, which I am asked to confirm, says:

“You're signing up to a 12 month contract. If you switch away, move home or change your tariff more than 49 days before the end of your contract, we'll add an exit fee of £30.00 per fuel to your final bill”

but further down the same web page it says:

“Complete your switch in 17 days. No exit fees and no fixed contracts”

These statements are contradictory but are both on the same web page - I can send a pdf if it would help.

OK, sorted.  When I log in using the emailed link I am taken to a Summary page and needed to click Continue and then confirm the Switch Summary before I could access the “three lines” pages and bot.

Not very clear.

Please also note the following as feedback.

My Switch Summary, which I am asked to confirm, says:

“You're signing up to a 12 month contract. If you switch away, move home or change your tariff more than 49 days before the end of your contract, we'll add an exit fee of £30.00 per fuel to your final bill”

but further down the same web page it says:

“Complete your switch in 17 days. No exit fees and no fixed contracts”

These statements are contradictory but are both on the same web page - I can send a pdf if it would help.

Hi @Shello as I pointed out earlier, this is a customer forum. You could post feedback in the Feedback section of the forum, and the two PP reps @Marc and @Nataly will send it on for you.

To reiterate, this is a customer forum where customers try to help each other. Any time you want to contact Pure Planet “the company” you should use the process I have outlined for you above. Usually, you get a response from the team, via Wattbot wihin 1-2 business days.

Hope your blood pressure is returning to normal. ;-)

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

In the process of switching to PP.  The app won’t work on my phone so I need to access Wattbot online.  If I go to https://purepla.net/support I can see 

“Hello. I'm WattBot,
your digital assistant.

Ask me anything! I'm backed up by our team of energy experts in Bath, who work Monday—Friday 9am—5.30pm”

but it’s just dead text and Wattbot icon - no link or anything to click on - so how do I communicate with PP??

hi @Shello 

Hello and welcome to the community.

I just thought I’d ask whether (apart from getting  wattbot to work) there was something the community could help with or were you just finding your way to communicating with PP?

What’s the problem with the app on your phone?

The contradictory message is something they overlooked changing when the fixed tariff was introduced not long ago. PP started life with only one variable tariff which is what that message refers to and  well spotted by the way!

(I don’t work for PP)

Thanks.  I appreciate your interest.

My 10-year-old phone runs on Android™ 4.1 (Jelly Bean) and I need a phone with 5.0 or higher to install the app.

I was hoping to be able to ‘talk’ to PP before confirming my contract with them but that doesn’t seem to be possible.

Seems to be lots of contradictory information - my Welcome pack, received today, includes Version 2.8 of the T&Cs but as part of my application I read and confirmed my agreement to Version 2.9 which seems to be the current version.  Why send me an old version?  Sloppy.  I have no idea what the differences are and don’t have the energy to read one against the other!

There doesn’t seem to be a channel for feedback (which I would like to give, to help PP) only complaints.

Hey @Shello 

Thanks for letting us know about the ‘no exit fees’ message! I’ve let our team know - they’ve corrected it now, great spot :slight_smile:

Looks like you’ve now posted in our Testing and Feedback section too where I can see the T&Cs are being discussed, nice one:thumbsup: