Solved

House move and switched - when do I get my Reward?

• 14 December 2020
  • 9 replies

There is a £25 incentive on switching to pure planet once you've moved home. I recently did this. 

Does this amount come off my first bill? Or is it a voucher? I'm really unsure about how and when we receive this reward. 

Thanks for any help!

icon

Best answer by Angelabikerbabe 14 December 2020, 10:25

Hi

pretty sure its a voucher.

If you open WattBot in your account and type 'where is my voucher', WattBot will be able to gather your information to make sure you receive the voucher

https://community.purepla.net/moving-home-42/moving-out-what-do-i-do-10310

Hope this helps

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi

pretty sure its a voucher.

If you open WattBot in your account and type 'where is my voucher', WattBot will be able to gather your information to make sure you receive the voucher

https://community.purepla.net/moving-home-42/moving-out-what-do-i-do-10310

Hope this helps

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

There is a £25 incentive on switching to pure planet once you've moved home. I recently did this. 

Does this amount come off my first bill? Or is it a voucher? I'm really unsure about how and when we receive this reward. 

Thanks for any help!

It appears to say it’s a reward not a voucher

I also have this question.

Moved house end of September and officially supplied by Pure Planet in November. Haven’t heard any mention of the moving home reward during the process. Also wasn’t taken off my first bill either. How long does it usually take?

I tried asking WattBot but he only offers help with friend referrals or comparison site rewards.

I also have this question.

Moved house end of September and officially supplied by Pure Planet in November. Haven’t heard any mention of the moving home reward during the process. Also wasn’t taken off my first bill either. How long does it usually take?

I tried asking WattBot but he only offers help with friend referrals or comparison site rewards.

Welcome to the community @Essential17 

Thanks for posting.

It’s supposed to come after the 3rd statement. :thumbsup:

Ah, thank you Marc :)

Userlevel 1

Hi

I also have the same question. I moved and switched my new home to PP.  I received a refund of the exit fees but I haven’t received the £25 reward. My switch completed in November 2020 and I have received 3 statements.

Thanks for the help.

Hi @tom0452,

You can check the status of your rewards in the App via the ☰ menu then Refer Friends then Scroll to the scorecard.

If that doesn’t help, use the ☰ menu to Get help and support then Ask a Question. Now tell the Wattbot machine your situation. It likely won’t understand, so type Message the team to get the attention of a real human.

They should reply in a few days and help you find your reward.

Userlevel 1

It’s not a referral reward so nothing shows up. I have messaged the team so thanks for the tip for getting the attention of a real human.

Ah, good point about the (not) referral! Good luck with the exit fee...