HELP. I am joining Pure Planet, but cannot get to technical support as cannot log in.

Please can someone help me. I have just joined but cannot get the app on my phone. I have tried to log in on laptop, but it keeps sending me round in circles. I type in email which then sends an email to verify, which then asks me for my email again and round we go! 5 times. I cannot get to the bot to ask for technical help (I'm pretty sure it is something I am doing wrong) as my laptop keeps offering to give me a quote and then sending me back. I have no way of contacting them, so will not be able to send readings. I am really regretting signing up but don't know how to cancel as there is no contact email or anything.
The only thing I can get to is the community page, so I am hoping you can help.
I got here via the MSE energy club, so I may have to contact them to find a way out. Shame because it was so much cheaper than my present tariff.

32 replies

I have spent longer than a week with all that sort of thing happening and still can't find a page that gives my account even. Round and round in circles most of it just trying to get me to switch to them. I wouldn't never have bothered if I knew I was going to have all this trouble. I have looked into the system and it just blocks me. Only thing that does that to my computer so still paying the same amount at my last provider which was why I changed in the first place. Wish I hadn't.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
hi ladyliming and welcome.
can you detail what you've done and where it's going wrong?
This seems to have happened to a few people, and it's not clear why or even if it's not working.
Are you online and do you see 3 lines in top right corner, and are you logged in?

ladyliming;40096:
I have spent longer than a week with all that sort of thing happening and still can't find a page that gives my account even. Round and round in circles most of it just trying to get me to switch to them. I wouldn't never have bothered if I knew I was going to have all this trouble. I have looked into the system and it just blocks me. Only thing that does that to my computer so still paying the same amount at my last provider which was why I changed in the first place. Wish I hadn't.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
thank you...this now becomes clearer...and goes some way to explaining why some people are having difficulty. @Marc are you reading this?
You have to log in to see your account. Once logged in you can stay logged in if you wish The login process is by an email you receive. It seems that isn't clear enough.
If you can't see the menu with all the account related options then you aren't logged in.
I'm hoping this will help others, but I'm still a bit confused as to what part of the jigsaw is missing...only because what may seem obvious to some clearly isn't obvious to all.
DianaW;40086:
I never consciously logged in, just followed the link in the two chasing e-mails, in the order that they'd been sent to me.

While the system was finalising my account (or whatever their expression for that bit was), I didn't think that I was logged in - how could I have been? - but consequently didn't attempt to log out before trying the link in the later e-mail. Perhaps by then the account had been set up, but I don't recall being asked to add a password until some stage in the Priority Services registration process.

PP doesn't seem to use an ordinary, two-stage website sign-in; I had to sign in again just now and was only asked for my e-mail address. But one can't jump straight into the site by following the link in a notification e-mail from them, such as the one telling me that you'd quoted me again. When I tried to do that, I got another e-mail with a link to click on to sign in.
I am in exactly the same predicament, I have been trying to get in online to insert a meter reading, but NO WAY to log in. An awful circular argument with no solution and no one to ring. The worst service in the world.
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
MilesDonnelly;52987:
I am in exactly the same predicament, I have been trying to get in online to insert a meter reading, but NO WAY to log in. An awful circular argument with no solution and no one to ring. The worst service in the world.

Hi Miles,

Welcome to the community set up by PP so we can endeavour to assist ourselves with positive feedback and in the main good results.
PP's 2 community managers are off today along with PP's HQ, but this fine community is available 24/7.

Anyway enough of my jibber jabber.
Unless theres another problem then its only 3 steps to get online.
Step 1 Login to: https://purepla.net

Step 2 press login from the above screen top right of your screen and this will appear:
and press login below your email address

Please enter your email address

The one that's registered with your Pure Planet account.

Step 3: This process sends you an email in a few minutes (check your spam folder for justin...)
This provides a link as contained in that message which logs you into your account.

Tap below to log in. We do this to make sure your account is secure.

LOGIN >

Can't see the button? Tap her

I use the APP and the online account and never ever had a problem.
Finally head back for more advice at any time as you will get lots and lots of support including the FaQ's.

Anyway hope it works out well, yep its a little different but once you get the hang of things you may find this forum very informative.

All the best!
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
What happens when you try to log in? Is it getting as far as accepting that your email address exists?
​​​​​​​I'm asking as there is an unresolved login issue with some accounts at the moment. Is yours the same issue? see here
​​​​​​​https://community.purepla.net/threads/9853-I-cant-log-in-to-my-account-its-saying-there-is-an-error-with-me-email-anyone-similar?p=52993#post52993
MilesDonnelly;52987: