Get my £25 referral

• 3 October 2018
  • 9 replies

Hi Mark
My Mother in law joined Pure on my recommendation but didn’t use the link to get his and my £25 amazon voucher, it was done just yesterday, is there anything we can do to get it.
Regards
Adrian

9 replies

My Mother in law joined Pure on my recommendation but didn’t use the link to get his and my £25 amazon voucher, it was done just yesterday, is there anything we can do to get it.
Regards
Adrian
Hi @AdrianWebb2749
Welcome to the community!
I'm sure we can sort this out. I don't want you to fall out with your mother-in-law! ;)
I'll send you a DM in a sec to ask for some extra info from you
(BTW I've merged your two posts into one. To prevent duplicate replies)
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Is your mother in law a boy? 😂😂
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Perfectly possible...
Bev;12667:
Is your mother in law a boy? ������������
Hi Marc I have done exactly the same! I have recently joined and yesterdaymy mother in law has joined as well but I did not use the referral button so cannot claim the Amazon vouchers for me and my MIL. Can you send me a DM too so that I can send in the details and receive the vouchers?
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
@Marc
now look what you’ve started!
I have a mother-in-law, I think you should send me a voucher as compensation.
(I hope the wife doesn’t see this post)
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
LOL Woz 😂😂😂
MartyB;12856:
Hi Marc I have done exactly the same! I have recently joined and yesterdaymy mother in law has joined as well but I did not use the referral button so cannot claim the Amazon vouchers for me and my MIL. Can you send me a DM too so that I can send in the details and receive the vouchers?

Hi @MartyB
Oh dear, there seems to be a spate of Members risking wrath of their mother-in-laws ;)
All you need to is message our services team. Tap on WattBot in 'help'.
This isn't an urgent issue but they will reply to you. The info they'll want from you is the other person's full name and postcode. And they'll also ask you for your unique Amazon voucher referrral code. 🆙
woz;12857:
@Marc
now look what you’ve started!
I have a mother-in-law, I think you should send me a voucher as compensation.
(I hope the wife doesn’t see this post)

Hmmm, you could always suggest she switches to Pure Planet @woz ;)
And if she does, well, don't forget your referral code ⭕️checkmark: