Solved

Gas meter reading

• 18 October 2020
  • 4 replies

Hi

I have tried to submit my gas reading for an opening reading, twice, via the mobile app and only my electric meter reading had been stored.

Can someone assist with getting my gas reading logged please?

icon

Best answer by woz 18 October 2020, 23:59

hi @mr_pete 

Either your meter isn’t registered to the account (PP may have sent an email asking for a photo, check your emails?) or there is some other issue. If you are only a few of days past your switch (are you?) gas often takes longer to register, so it may be worth waiting a day or 2.

You’ll need to communicate directly, as it’s account specific. Use help and support>ask a question (when logged in) that’s wattbot, and work your way through the instant bot replies until it says your message has been sent to the team.

Human replies can take up to 3 working days (it was 2 but they are busy)

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

hi @mr_pete 

Either your meter isn’t registered to the account (PP may have sent an email asking for a photo, check your emails?) or there is some other issue. If you are only a few of days past your switch (are you?) gas often takes longer to register, so it may be worth waiting a day or 2.

You’ll need to communicate directly, as it’s account specific. Use help and support>ask a question (when logged in) that’s wattbot, and work your way through the instant bot replies until it says your message has been sent to the team.

Human replies can take up to 3 working days (it was 2 but they are busy)

Hi

Switch was 6th October, and photos of both meters were supplied (but no-one asked for an MPAN or equivalent). 

I’ll check with wattbot - ta.

I also have a problem with my gas meter reading, I sent a photo of my gas meter reading (31254)

and the opening meter reading from pure planet says 2043. It makes no sense and I need to get this adjusted. I have written 2 emails to help@support but I have not had any reply. I have now written wattbot and hope somebody will reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @Madders 

Wattbot should be the quickest way, bearing in mind the up to three working days guide.

I think the correct email address is help@purepla.net