Question

Energy Switch

• 17 October 2020
  • 4 replies

Good morning, I switched over to Pureplanet roughly 3 weeks ago on a comparison website, and was told that the switch would take a few weeks etc and that I would receive an e-mail to confirm the switch is in process. I haven’t received any letters nor e-mails and I’m concerned that something has went wrong, could someone from Pureplanet look into my details and give me an update please?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi
You're talking to fellow PP customers on this forum, and as such we don't have access to customers accounts. But we will help if we can.

Have you Been through all the steps in the following link?  Have you checked your spam/junk folder for verification email? 

https://community.purepla.net/switching-supplier-30/switching-to-pure-planet-from-a-price-comparison-website-10438

i received an e-mail asking to verify my e-mail, which I did, but there was nothing following this, I tried again and the same thing happened. I can’t seem to get anywhere after verifying my e-mail. I also don’t want to keep trying as this may cause an issue with the switch itself. Is there a way of me providing my address to a Pureplanet employee and check if the switch is taking place?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

hi

You can send your message to the team directly via Wattbot.

if you go to the app and click on the
☰ menu at the top, then click on help, then ask Wattbot, 

Then you need to type in 'message the team' .

It will then offer you a few options of faq, if none apply - then click on the box that says 'message the team',

Then wait until you see the reply from Wattbot saying 'OK, I've passed our conversation to the team. Anything to add? Send it below and the team will see it.'

You can then type in your message (and any photos), then send it

Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

i received an e-mail asking to verify my e-mail, which I did, but there was nothing following this, I tried again and the same thing happened. I can’t seem to get anywhere after verifying my e-mail. I also don’t want to keep trying as this may cause an issue with the switch itself. Is there a way of me providing my address to a Pureplanet employee and check if the switch is taking place?

hi @AdamIbtihaj 

Have you logged into your account either in app or online at purepla.net?

Having verified you account would show you a countdown to the switch and you will have received an email to tell you your switch is complete. If none of this applies then I doubt you’ve switched

OR PP have sent an email asking for meter details. Have you not had any emails whatsoever? 

(PP don’t send letters unless someone moves out and the letter is for the new occupant.)