Solved

Customer service

• 15 October 2019
  • 7 replies

Does anyone know how I get to speak to an actual person?
icon

Best answer by woz 15 October 2019, 16:26

hi Planet mo
you can get a human response by using wattbot, type message the team and your question.Replies not instant.
PP don't have a call centre.
If you absolutely have to have a call centre then PP isn't for you, but most queries are solved either in the community or as I've mentioned.
Is there anything the community can help you with?
View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi Planet mo
you can get a human response by using wattbot, type message the team and your question.Replies not instant.
PP don't have a call centre.
If you absolutely have to have a call centre then PP isn't for you, but most queries are solved either in the community or as I've mentioned.
Is there anything the community can help you with?
Hi Woz
If only things were that simple. I have put several queries through Wattbot but received few replies and mostly unsatisfactory replies. When things go so badly wrong, Wattbot really doesn't cut it and the Community isn't the place to resolve them. At the moment I have an IHD that has "Lost connection" for the vast majority of time. When it is on, it shows ridiculous readings for gas - today it showed £329 in just one hour and a total for the day of £345, yet the monthly and yearly totals are just £3 or £4!! Just yesterday, PP informed me this problem had been fixed! The figures would cause many people great distress. Fortunately, I know (hope) the equipment is simply not functioning properly. Also, when connected the IHD electricity display is almost always in the amber and red when there is little switched on and certainly not kettles, heaters, etc. Since having my smart meters installed, my statements have not included a gas meter reading, despite my having supplied PP with my own readings. My monthly statement for this month hasn't arrived and my usage isn't shown in the App. At times like this it is essential that you can speak to someone or that they make the effort to speak to me.
I have recently switched to Pure Planet but found my meters have gone blank, therefore I can't take an opening reading. I can't contact Pure Planet to discuss this as there is no phone numbner available or online chat other than a Bot with set questions and answers that don't work.

​How do I talk to someone?
How do we send our meter reading? Because estimate reading wrong and every time go to send meter reading its does not go to the actual input area and
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hi PlanetMo
This was answered in your previous post, Pure Planet does not have a call centre.
However if you had asked your question about the meters, you would have received more helpful advice.
Your meters need to be woken up.
Have a look at this link
https://community.purepla.net/threads/1063-Smart-meters-will-yours-work-how-to-read-them-how-to-get-one-and-other-FAQs
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi cheliyan
What is happening when you put your meter readings into the app or online?
If it's not allowing you to enter readings then there may be something wrong with your account.
​Can you post back with details of exactly what you're doing and where it isn't working?
cheliyan;40253:
How do we send our meter reading? Because estimate reading wrong and every time go to send meter reading its does not go to the actual input area and
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi Les
Unfortunately I think your going to have to be patient for quite a while as PP try to sort this SM mess out.(no consolation I know)
LesM;40200:
Hi Woz
If only things were that simple. I have put several queries through Wattbot but received few replies and mostly unsatisfactory replies. When things go so badly wrong, Wattbot really doesn't cut it and the Community isn't the place to resolve them. At the moment I have an IHD that has "Lost connection" for the vast majority of time. When it is on, it shows ridiculous readings for gas - today it showed £329 in just one hour and a total for the day of £345, yet the monthly and yearly totals are just £3 or £4!! Just yesterday, PP informed me this problem had been fixed! The figures would cause many people great distress. Fortunately, I know (hope) the equipment is simply not functioning properly. Also, when connected the IHD electricity display is almost always in the amber and red when there is little switched on and certainly not kettles, heaters, etc. Since having my smart meters installed, my statements have not included a gas meter reading, despite my having supplied PP with my own readings. My monthly statement for this month hasn't arrived and my usage isn't shown in the App. At times like this it is essential that you can speak to someone or that they make the effort to speak to me.