Solved

Confirming switch

• 16 September 2020
  • 4 replies

I can get a quote up but what it brings me to the summary & confirm screen, no Confirm button appears (as I’ve seen on other images), only the Cancel button. What do I do?

icon

Best answer by woz 16 September 2020, 19:30

UPDATE

I’m not sure if it is fixed, here is the article, does this help at all? if not post back.

https://community.purepla.net/latest-news-11/pure-planet-service-updates-10370

Wednesday 19 August 2020

We’re aware of an issue impacting Members which prevents them from seeing the ‘Confirm’ button when verifying their switch.

This issue may impact you if your switch has been stopped for the following reasons: 
-your current supplier blocked your switch to us

-we had to stop your switch due to incorrect data on the national database (most commonly due to no meter serial number or your property being listed as commercial).

Once you’ve resolved the issue and restart your switch, this is the point at which you’ll no longer be able to see a ‘confirm’ button.

In this case, it’s best to reply to the email that let you know your switch had to be stopped, so the team can sort this for you. :thumbsup:

We’re sorry for any inconvenience this causes - our Tech team are working on a fix.

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

are you using the app or are you online at purepla.net?

There was a similar bug a while ago I though it had been fixed.If using the app can you make sure it’s up to date?

If online then I don’t know what to suggest yet….

post back while i see if i can find the reference to the original issue, it was something to do with getting quotes through a comparison site but I can’t recall the details...

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

UPDATE

I’m not sure if it is fixed, here is the article, does this help at all? if not post back.

https://community.purepla.net/latest-news-11/pure-planet-service-updates-10370

Wednesday 19 August 2020

We’re aware of an issue impacting Members which prevents them from seeing the ‘Confirm’ button when verifying their switch.

This issue may impact you if your switch has been stopped for the following reasons: 
-your current supplier blocked your switch to us

-we had to stop your switch due to incorrect data on the national database (most commonly due to no meter serial number or your property being listed as commercial).

Once you’ve resolved the issue and restart your switch, this is the point at which you’ll no longer be able to see a ‘confirm’ button.

In this case, it’s best to reply to the email that let you know your switch had to be stopped, so the team can sort this for you. :thumbsup:

We’re sorry for any inconvenience this causes - our Tech team are working on a fix.

That actually completely solves it, thankyou! :)

Nice one @woz :grinning:

Thanks @mesa12358 for updating the Community, too! Glad this sorted it for you :thumbsup: