Solved

Cancelled switch but still getting emails

• 5 August 2020
  • 2 replies

Hiya - I cancelled when switching as my existing provider gave me a large discount to stay - I’ve now had an email saying you’re taking over my supply as of midnight and starting Direct Debits.

Can we please ensure this doesn’t happen?

icon

Best answer by Nataly 6 August 2020, 10:32

Hey @scottfauts, nice one for posting in the Community! 

You can cancel in the first 14 days (the ‘cooling-off’ period) by tapping ‘Cancel switch?’ in your account - we’d then confirm by email that your switch was cancelled. If you received that confirmation there’s nothing to worry about, your switch is cancelled :slight_smile:

If not, and you’re outside the 14 day period, it’s no longer possible to cancel - you’d be able to switch back to your chosen supplier after 10 days if you wanted to, though. 

I think you’ll find our FAQ all about cancelling your switch helpful, too :thumbsup:

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi your talking to fellow PP customers on this forum, and as such we have no access to accounts. 

@Marc @Nataly can this be checked out ?

Hey @scottfauts, nice one for posting in the Community! 

You can cancel in the first 14 days (the ‘cooling-off’ period) by tapping ‘Cancel switch?’ in your account - we’d then confirm by email that your switch was cancelled. If you received that confirmation there’s nothing to worry about, your switch is cancelled :slight_smile:

If not, and you’re outside the 14 day period, it’s no longer possible to cancel - you’d be able to switch back to your chosen supplier after 10 days if you wanted to, though. 

I think you’ll find our FAQ all about cancelling your switch helpful, too :thumbsup: