Solved

Cancel switch

• 26 September 2018
  • 6 replies

Hi, I’m trying to cancel the switch but it isn’t giving me the option to in ‘my account’ as I was advised to.

Thanks
icon

Best answer by Marc 26 September 2018, 10:29

Hi @Smith019
That means you've not actually switched. Did you get a welcome pack by email? If not, then you're definitely not switching.
So there's nothing to cancel.
Maybe we'll welcome you to Pure Planet in the future!
Don't give up on renewables :)

Smith019;12128:
Hi, I’m trying to cancel the switch but it isn’t giving me the option to in ‘my account’ as I was advised to.

Thanks
View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Hello.
It depends how long ago you started the switch. If the cooling off periid has lapsed and you are about to go live its too late to cancel.if thats the case then once your switch goes live,you will have to wait another 10 days and then switch again.
Hi @Smith019
That means you've not actually switched. Did you get a welcome pack by email? If not, then you're definitely not switching.
So there's nothing to cancel.
Maybe we'll welcome you to Pure Planet in the future!
Don't give up on renewables :)

Smith019;12128:

Thanks

Why are you telling me you are switching me when I am staying with my old supplier?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

hi @mooncalf 

I don’t understand your post, how have you been told you are switching? By email? if so, who sent the mail to you? If you aren’t a pure planet customer who gave them your email address?

Are you a Pure Planet Customer, if so and you’ve received an email saying you’re switching then use help and support online or in app >ask a question and type I’m not leaving.

If you’re with another supplier you need to contact them and tell them someone has switched you in error.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Why are you telling me you are switching me when I am staying with my old supplier?

Hi @mooncalf 

Welcome to the Pure Planet community! Just to add to the reply from Woz, when you post here you are not talking directly to Pure Planet, but to their customers - many of whom, like Woz, do their best to help.

Stephen

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

The address details were given, I’ve flagged the original post @stephenrand  can you edit the postcode from the reply? (If too late flag it)?

@mooncalf this is a public community  it’s best not to post personal details even in cryptic form.